Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Can someone help me ? I'm stuck in first part of Yarra's route, in the forest - I can't proceed to the next area. I think it's a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't remember exactly how that part worked. Mind posting the save? I assume you tried loading up a save from just before this point already.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I can't remember exactly how that part worked. Mind posting the save? I assume you tried loading up a save from just before this point already.
Here you go. And yes, I already tried earlier saves.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
will the sex scenes get images?
No.

She did consider it for a while but now there are far too many scenes and it would take too long and cost too much to have a reliable artist work on it. What you see now is how it's staying.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Here you go. And yes, I already tried earlier saves.
Have you been using a save editor or debug mode at all? There's a switch that can only be switched in game if you have already entered Rodack that will turn off the ability to re-enter Rodack for when you're leaving. I can't see any other way that switch would ever be switched, but who knows?

Here's your save back with the switch back untoggled, everything should work as normal. BTW how in the world do you play with that galling background window color? I can't even see my selection cursor.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Have you been using a save editor or debug mode at all? There's a switch that can only be switched in game if you have already entered Rodack that will turn off the ability to re-enter Rodack for when you're leaving. I can't see any other way that switch would ever be switched, but who knows?

Here's your save back with the switch back untoggled, everything should work as normal. BTW how in the world do you play with that galling background window color? I can't even see my selection cursor.
Thank you! it's all good now.
And about my game settings: Sorry, I've forgot about that. I made some texture mods for myself so my game looks a little different.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you! it's all good now.
And about my game settings: Sorry, I've forgot about that. I made some texture mods for myself so my game looks a little different.
Modding things, eh? Cool. Assuming you haven't been doing anything to the game that would alter the switches, would you mind uploading your old saves so I can try to pinpoint exactly where that switch got flipped?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Does any one know how to pass the Succi moderation proposal (denomination) on Day 2 of the meeting? how many influence points? who to talk to? who to side with?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok even iff all priestess where high enough still got a G-O
becausse they still whent for unification

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Does any one know how to pass the Succi moderation proposal (denomination) on Day 2 of the meeting? how many influence points? who to talk to? who to side with?
Sarai will vote whichever way you ask, except in the most extreme situations.

For Hester, if you told her you're here to help succubi at the beginning she will change her vote for 3 influence, otherwise she'll change her vote for all her influence. Meaning you actually lose influence with her to get her vote either way. Some of the others have minimum influence needed to get their vote, but she's the only one who will actually lose influence to get hers.

If you agreed to deal with Esmera and have at least 8 influence for the medium reformation or 0 points for light reformation she'll vote for it. Also you can't have chosen "argue hard for Keranni's support" during the day, else Esmera will turn against you.

Beatricia is always willing to vote for light reformation, but will only agree to vote for medium reformation if you DIDN'T choose to "argue hard for Annah's support" or "argue hard for Nabith's support". Your words during those speeches make her distrust your motivations. She's okay with mildly arguing for succubi or arguing hard for Keranni's support.

Keranni will agree to light reformation easily, but will oppose medium reformation no matter what.

Annah will always vote against it.

For Nabith's vote you will have to have 3 influence for light reformation or 5 influence for medium reformation.

Bear in mind that the final result isn't just based on getting enough votes as winning or losing can have stronger or weaker effects based on how strongly people are actually convinced, which is based largely on peoples influence and other factors. There's a grading score for it from 0 to 25, but that's even more complicated and if you win the vote you almost certainly have quite a few points anyways, but there is a difference between losing and losing BADLY.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Is that based on 39.0 or 39.1? Apparently there was a bug which made that vote somewhat harder in 39.0...

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
ok even iff all priestess where high enough still got a G-O
becausse they still whent for unification
It isn't just a matter of having people like you, you actually have to convince them how to vote. Having them like you generally means they're more likely to listen to you, but it doesn't guarantee any given vote.

The second day game over is determined by a specific variable just for this decision. Mind you this is just for avoiding the gameover as far as I can tell. You need it to be 0 or LESS. You also gain 1 sarai influence for having less than -5.

The game starts with 3 points in favor of the decision.

Things that affect the decision:

Betricia will always remark that the churches strength lies in diversity: -1
Having Sarai try to convince Nabith specifically: -1
Having Sarai go all out: -3
Not having Sarai use influence: -1
Argue for alternate unity (with Esmera's deal): -1
Argue for alternate unity (without Esmera's deal): +1
Argue about who will lead and Annah will change her mind: -2
Don't argue about who will lead and Annah will support the idea: +1
Agreeing to both Esmera and Keranni's deal (they'll both be pissed): -1
Agreeing to Esmera's deal without accepting Keranni's deal: -1
Agreeing to Keranni's deal without accepting Esmera's deal: +1
Not agreeing to either person's deal: +4
Getting Jhenno's help: -2
Helping the Order of Silence at all earlier in the game: -1
Helping the Order of Silence as much as possible earlier (not cumulative): -3
Don't have Sarai convince Nabith specifically and don't argue about church unity: +1

Most of the other options affect the overall score of the council which can affect other decisions and outcomes or individual high priestesses influence.

I might need to edit this, because I'm not 100% certain on it just yet, but it's close. Some numbers might be one point off here or there (and some of it might change a bit in balancing patches). The actual event is convoluted as all fuck (as are all the church decisions in this place. The sheer amount of work going into these things is huge.)

It's worth noting that most of the decisions also have other effects, like making someone feel indebted to you, turning someone against you, or changing someone's influence a little.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
My comment is based on the files in 39.0. I haven't combed through any files for 39.1.
Ah, OK... thanks, but you should keep in mind that 39.0 is just first version that will most likely get some re-balance once public version came up (that will be 39.2 at minimum). Also, experience from previous "split-updates" (Ardford Sumit, 3AW, etc.) show that it's also possible we'll get another re-balance once 40.0 came out...

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Ah, OK... thanks, but you should keep in mind that 39.0 is just first version that will most likely get some re-balance once public version came up (that will be 39.2 at minimum). Also, experience from previous "split-updates" (Ardford Sumit, 3AW, etc.) show that it's also possible we'll get another re-balance once 40.0 came out...
Oh I'm aware. That's why at the end of my unity vote post I noted that the numbers aren't final. Honestly they might not be 100% right for version 39.0, but they're close enough and I don't wanna spend a lot of time triple checking a bunch of lines of code on things that will possibly be changed anyways.

Even if things do get changed a bit, these are still handy as guidelines as things probably won't change DRAMATICALLY.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
LIGHT reform? Coward! :p

Really though, if you choose to deal with Esmera can you totally avoid the church unity movement? I don't mind blowing my load with Hester to get all the results I want, but obviously preserving resources that will likely be useful in the future is important too.
With regards to Unity hard to say still depend on your choice, also I'm thinking if I should go with light reform or moderate if I go with light I could get Kerra vote is I go with moderate I will have to use hesters vote just to avoid making the reform fail but I don't want to waste that, or maybe I should just make the reform fail altogether and break up the church or make a new religion I'm still thinking. This is actually a dilemma for me In don' know what to choose at the moment.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Sarai will vote whichever way you ask, except in the most extreme situations.

For Hester, if you told her you're here to help succubi at the beginning she will change her vote for 3 influence, otherwise she'll change her vote for all her influence. Meaning you actually lose influence with her to get her vote either way. Some of the others have minimum influence needed to get their vote, but she's the only one who will actually lose influence to get hers.

If you agreed to deal with Esmera and have at least 8 influence for the medium reformation or 0 points for light reformation she'll vote for it. Also you can't have chosen "argue hard for Keranni's support" during the day, else Esmera will turn against you.

Beatricia is always willing to vote for light reformation, but will only agree to vote for medium reformation if you DIDN'T choose to "argue hard for Annah's support" or "argue hard for Nabith's support". Your words during those speeches make her distrust your motivations. She's okay with mildly arguing for succubi or arguing hard for Keranni's support.

Keranni will agree to light reformation easily, but will oppose medium reformation no matter what.

Annah will always vote against it.

For Nabith's vote you will have to have 3 influence for light reformation or 5 influence for medium reformation.

Bear in mind that the final result isn't just based on getting enough votes as winning or losing can have stronger or weaker effects based on how strongly people are actually convinced, which is based largely on peoples influence and other factors. There's a grading score for it from 0 to 25, but that's even more complicated and if you win the vote you almost certainly have quite a few points anyways, but there is a difference between losing and losing BADLY.
On the first meeting and voting, Annah was defeated and bitter. Sarai asks if you want to extend her an Oliver branch, does choosing any of the options have any effects later on day 2 voting process? or it was just to score a cool political comment. Thanks for reply. The guide is not up to date. RIP guide writers.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
On the first meeting and voting, Annah was defeated and bitter. Sarai asks if you want to extend her an Oliver branch, does choosing any of the options have any effects later on day 2 voting process? or it was just to score a cool political comment. Thanks for reply. The guide is not up to date. RIP guide writers.
This update has been out for less then 72 hours, give the guide some time. It usually comes after the public release
to not spoil things.

Reactions: NightShadeX
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes