slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
If you want moderate reform you can forget about Keranni. She'll never vote for it. Unless that's changed in one of the patches.

Nabith needs 5 influence to vote for moderate reform. Your starting influence is somewhere between 0 and 5 depending on your different decisions to support the church in Yhilin and the Ivalan faith in general. You can get up to 4 extra points of influence during the council events themselves (Technically you can get up to 8 extra points, but the other points can't be done without losing one of the other high priestesses). That means you need at least a 1 at the start to get her vote. (2 if haven't been talking to orcent a lot throughout the game).

You get +1 for arguing for "church unity" during the excommunications meeting.
You get +1 for appealing to Nabith during the last vote of day 2.
You get +1 just for choosing medium reform (+2 for light reform).
You can potentially get +1 for having orcent speak, depending on how well versed orcent is in religious issues (which depends on how many different places you've spoken with orcent in the past between bar visits and talking to him in base).
There's also a +3 for arguing hard for nabith's support, but doing so will anger Betricia and lose her vote.

Esmera will require you to agree to her deal on the first day and get 8 influence with her. Her starting influence depends mostly on how much you've helped Aram in the past and your economic strength, but you can also get 1 extra starting point for having a lot of control of Farnan earlier on. Starting influence ranges from -1 to 8. You'll get 2 extra points for keeping your deal with her. You can get up to 2 more points during the council. That means you need at least 4 points with her at the beginning to get her vote.

You get +1 for appealing to Esmera during the last vote of day 2.
You get +1 for having orcent speak. She's much easier to impress with orcent, and you don't need to have spoken to him as much.

All of these characters require you to talk to them before they cast their final vote to convince them to vote for the reform.

Edit: It looks like you can actually get Nabith's support for medium reform with only 3 influence if you can convince the succubus band to play for the council. You have to have convinced them to travel in the "House of Love" in Helvana (costs 100000 pron) and then talked to them in the guardhouse by the entrance to Ardford and convince them to come play at Gawnfall when you visit Ardford during the council.
Thanks you should be part of wiki editing team just saying

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
Hello Guys i have 3 problems i would be so happy if someone help out please

1. I played the game before till where the church story that suppose to begin.
2. I deleted the old game with the save file by mistake.
3. Man i played a full Month i can not do that again normally i don't play a game like these that need to be update every time i lose interest. my reading is shit.

Thank you

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

3. Man i played a full Month i can not do that again normally i don't play a game like these that need to be update every time i lose interest. my reading is shit.

Thank you
Sooooo... you have one problem, deleting all your save files?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

Thank you
So you deleted your save file, unless you clean up your recycle bin or have your recycle bin set up to permanently delete the things you deleted you can still restore those files look for them on your recycle bin.

Reactions: Waxer

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017

Thank you
When you say "the church story" do you mean the most recent update? There are quite a few points in the game where the church gets involved.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017

Thank you

Just press enter :)

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
The guide is up to date as mentioned it will only update after the Public version which will most likily come out this friday but if you really need the information for all the votes go on to the wiki forum Math of the Synod thread since it has a link to the dropbox with all the info for the raw data though it will be most likely tided up for the actual page since well this is a lot of stuff to go through.

So the public release is out on the blog and patron with some updates making Some of the votes easier in ways though it might not be final balance because the second half in update 40 might cause some balance changes for it so it flows right

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
now this is funny news appearently SierraLee is part hreinn games aka kingdom off deception on renpyengine
and Noxian Nights this is cool becausse this game and noxian nights are Both games are topnotch

sqrlpp

Jun 18, 2017
who is doing the raping? is it the protagonist raping the girls or are girls being raped by others in the game?

Ferdidlio

Jan 14, 2018
who is doing the raping? is it the protagonist raping the girls or are girls being raped by others in the game?
Generally it is others doing the raping, Simon doesn't really do that. Off the top of my head, among the harem, I think only Altina and Varia have been raped. Altina is unavoidable as you cannot collect until after that point and Varia you have the option to let her be raped.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Playing through the Gathering again and something's occurred to me. The Lord of Blood is the only King that hasn't been mentioned or even hinted about in the game since. Does anyone know if Sierra has any plans for him at all? Has he been killed off screen or just been abandoned?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I think I remember that the Gathering made him realise how strong the other Kings are so he is training("The Gathering made him realise that other Incubi are stronger than him. So instead of making a fool of himself, he bids his time and continue with his training and preparations.") or something(I know it was brought up at some point somewhere) But he will most likely do something in the future we still have the rest of chapter 4 and 5 to go(And we have at least one(most likely two or more) more research things to go.

As well there is no real point to bring him up it not like we know where his base is or what. so he could be anywhere and well he has apparently not know about the tower so the Anak does not care about him enough to bring up.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Playing through the Gathering again and something's occurred to me. The Lord of Blood is the only King that hasn't been mentioned or even hinted about in the game since. Does anyone know if Sierra has any plans for him at all? Has he been killed off screen or just been abandoned?
I mean, does he need to matter? Certainly the name "Lord of Blood" would suggest that he's not the nicest sort, but has he actually done anything that makes him worse than, say, the King of Aram? Are we worried about him explicitly because he's an incubus king? Because that kind of thinking is just like Ginasta, and she's clearly wrong.

That being said, he's seen Ginasta at work. And he knows that practically ever other incubus king would become stronger for killing him. And that they all probably could. I'd be surprised if he even shows up at the next Gathering, assuming he lives long enough to see it.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes