desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a difference in personality for gangraped dominated varia vs non raped dominated version, or is it just the +20 RP difference without a change in personality?

Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a difference in personality for gangraped dominated varia vs non raped dominated version, or is it just the +20 RP difference without a change in personality?
There is a vast difference in personality just like Altina's 2 outcomes if you rescue her.

Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just to clarify, I was asking about the difference between letting her getting raped by bandits or not for the dominated path.
I gathered that. If you save her from the rape she more or less recovers and if you let her get raped she's pretty dark and grim.

Like I said, her outcomes are like Altina's, both have 2 paths. A path where you can fix them as best as possible and one that changes them quite drastically. If you go the opposite path with Altina she acts like Cumdump and wants to be a bredding bitch whereas if you fix her she recovers but still has elf breeder roleplay in sex.

Varia either recovers if you stop the rape or has a dark side to her if you let it happen. Both paths have different abilities, conversations and sex scenes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I gathered that. If you save her from the rape she more or less recovers and if you let her get raped she's pretty dark and grim.

Like I said, her outcomes are like Altina's, both have 2 paths. A path where you can fix them as best as possible and one that changes them quite drastically. If you go the opposite path with Altina she acts like Cumdump and wants to be a bredding bitch whereas if you fix her she recovers but still has elf breeder roleplay in sex.

Varia either recovers if you stop the rape or has a dark side to her if you let it happen. Both paths have different abilities, conversations and sex scenes.
Yea, I understand there are 2 paths for them. Varia has reshaped and dominated. My question was regarding with the gang rape part. You could let her get raped and then dominate her, or prevent the rape and dominate her.

Wiki says

Dominated
Base value: 20.

• +20 allowing the bandits to have their way with her (she accepts domination better if traumatized).
That bit about "she accepts domination better if traumatized" had me wondering if it was just a scene variation for that one time with a +20 RP bonus, or if it had a bigger personality impact.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
just to clarify, I was asking about the difference between letting her getting raped by bandits or not for the dominated path.
There's slight dialogue changes early on, but most notable is there are 4 SLIGHTLY different versions of Aka Varia Simon threesome based on the choices.

Reactions: desmosome

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yea, I understand there are 2 paths for them. Varia has reshaped and dominated. My question was regarding with the gang rape part. You could let her get raped and then dominate her, or prevent the rape and dominate her.

Wiki says

Dominated
Base value: 20.

• +20 allowing the bandits to have their way with her (she accepts domination better if traumatized).
That bit about "she accepts domination better if traumatized" had me wondering if it was just a scene variation for that one time with a +20 RP bonus, or if it had a bigger personality impact.
strictly it's only a scene variation, someone can argue with +20 rp she can change some scene outcome, the only event changing the 'behavior' of a girl is the choice to whore or not qum in stineford (aside for altina saner/cockwhre and varia reshaped/dominate)

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Currently, no, all it does is change the amount of RP she will have respective to the route you have chosen. Dominated Varia gets more RP from being raped as she liked being put in her place, while re-shaped Varia does not appreciate that Simon let that happen to her.

That being said, that is currently. Don't forget, Sierra likes to add retroactive penalties and buffs (like the huge amount of penalties whoring out Qum causes), so while right now it doesn't make any difference except RP, it is entirely possible some entity was watching that scene and may be affected by it. Considering her state as something that even Alonon had trouble affecting her with his "powers" (something that even Simon was easily banished by), it's entirely possible some diety or higher level entity is watching over her and may be retroactively influenced by this decision.

D

Deleted member 59977

the game not for fap , (
Yeah but I personally like it a lot more than some AAA games. You should try it the story is (in my opinion) better than any other game on this website. There is easily 80+ hours of content.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Imagine this game with the art of Kingdom of Deception. It would literally be the the holy grail of this site. The game is so damn good already that I can't help but wonder what could have been.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Yeah but I personally like it a lot more than some AAA games. You should try it the story is (in my opinion) better than any other game on this website. There is easily 80+ hours of content.
Can vouch for that. Playing the game rn and it's just a high quality adult RPG the way I see it. Japanese Dev Megrim is the only one that makes RPG worlds this deep, afaik. Too bad his games aren't translated.

I wonder if the dev will ever comission art for the scenes in this game, since he obviously has put a lot of passion into it.

D

Deleted member 59977

Can vouch for that. Playing the game rn and it's just a high quality adult RPG the way I see it. Japanese Dev Megrim is the only one that makes RPG worlds this deep, afaik. Too bad his games aren't translated.

I wonder if the dev will ever comission art for the scenes in this game, since he obviously has put a lot of passion into it.
As far as I know having art was under consideration at one point of time but the dev decided against it because she wanted it to be consistent. Because the project would go on for a very long time she was not sure if she could get an artist that would stay for that long working on the project and consistently produce the art she wanted so she decided against it.

Maybe after the game is finished she might hire someone because then all the art can be done in one stretch but I am not sure. You need to contact her to find out about this.

Reactions: kiribito

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
As far as I know having art was under consideration at one point of time but the dev decided against it because she wanted it to be consistent. Because the project would go on for a very long time she was not sure if she could get an artist that would stay for that long working on the project and consistently produce the art she wanted so she decided against it.

Maybe after the game is finished she might hire someone because then all the art can be done in one stretch but I am not sure. You need to contact her to find out about this.
It would do wonders to the game for sure, but it would be expensive as hell to do so many scenes in bulk like that. Meh, who knows.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
If they end up doing scenes once the game is done, I hope Sierra doesn't get rid of the text that they currently have, but rather "augment" it by putting it behind the text. That wouldn't work very well for some of the scenes though, as even if she gets a good contrast between text and scene, it might not end up looking good. The only other thing I can think of is to have an option to have only text, or scene with text at the beginning of the game and then have the gallery that becomes accessible later have an option of how to view them.

I know that it isn't very likely that it'll be done very soon, let alone at all. If she ever does it, I hope that these options are considered, as I wouldn't want the feel of the game to be ruined by forcing the players to experience it completely different to how they used to.

Reactions: demoka
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes