doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
I mean, does he need to matter? Certainly the name "Lord of Blood" would suggest that he's not the nicest sort, but has he actually done anything that makes him worse than, say, the King of Aram? Are we worried about him explicitly because he's an incubus king? Because that kind of thinking is just like Ginasta, and she's clearly wrong.

That being said, he's seen Ginasta at work. And he knows that practically ever other incubus king would become stronger for killing him. And that they all probably could. I'd be surprised if he even shows up at the next Gathering, assuming he lives long enough to see it.
Ah, I don't think she actually is wrong. Simon is a special case, that she still makes a compelling argument against (that I don't entirely agree with, mind you) But she's not wrong about the nature of the shards. If Simon didn't have such a small shard and his willpower wasn't already very impressive, then he could have easily succumbed to the shard's personality. It happened when he came into contact with the Incubus...Emperor? is that what we're calling him? His shard. Got a bunch of stupid fetishes rattling around in his head. Ginasta's not wrong to assume that the shards are a corrupting influence. They are. And more to the point, everyone knows it. Remember, the original plan called for Simon to succumb to the lust implanted in him and wade through a gauntlet of sluts to build up his power. Simon screwed that up by being super cautious and not going where he said he would go. Everyone who has an idea of what the shard is that looks at Simon's shard are surprised to see that HIS soul is actually corrupting IT.

As for the 'Lord of Blood' I'm pretty sure that was just a scary name that was chosen for the sake of sounding scary. Someone who, if they are reintroduced, will be canon fodder for another character to show how strong they are. My theory is that he's going to be killed off screen by Ginasta before she returns to fight a more plot relevant Incubus King.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Who do I need to talk to get Yarra's pin? Generally I would search the thread... but this new interface is shit. x.x

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Who do I need to talk to get Yarra's pin? Generally I would search the thread... but this new interface is shit. x.x
no one, the pin isn't implemented yet (like qum 'custom equip' and nalili armor).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kohryu
Apr 16, 2018
This is a very well made game, with good writing and an engaging story, I look forward to the completed version. Thank you sincerely and keep up the hard work.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone share the full save for this game?
There is really no such thing as a complete or full save (this is not completed yet) - there are WAY too many paths to follow. Check out the link to the wiki on the OP (walkthrough) to get an idea how involved this is. There are saves at many different branch paths available within the thread, but it's really up to you and the choices you make throughout this game which way you travel...

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Wooooo! Update! Wooooo!

Heh... I might be a little excited.

does this game have any cg or is just text? kinda confused.
Just text. Some random sprite sex but it's not the focus and is usualy thrown in just for laughs. No CG.

Give your imagination a little dusting off. This game makes it worth it. Promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes