Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hmm, anyone happens to know which new investments are possible since the last (0.38) update? I've found the chance to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I can't seem to find any other new ones. Took a look at the wiki as well, but I can't seem to find which ones are new among the myriad of them.

That just happens to be my only "grievance" with this game - talking to every single person in the game every single time an update comes out in order not to miss anything gets old really fast. :biggrin: I guess that just shows the amount of details in this game and immersiveness of it. ;)
the bulk of the investment are alredy in the game, for chapter four and five. sometime a couple are added but don't hope for new massive batch of new investment. perhaps when we can travel to the other continent

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, but in order to get Gray Lotus you don't need all 8 kingsfall leaves...
but you need 7 leafs for the grey lotus. [so you don't need altina for obtain the lotus] miss two and you don't obtain the flower

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
but you need 7 leafs for the grey lotus. [so you don't need altina for obtain the lotus] miss two and you don't obtain the flower
Yeah, but you don't really have an excuse to miss one, let alone two if you explore everything and read what people in-game are telling you.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah, but you don't really have an excuse to miss one, let alone two if you explore everything and read what people in-game are telling you.
Not everyone playing the game is a completionist. There are great arguments for games being more fun if you don't do everything. Lower levels and worse gear creating more challenging fights and not spending hours on side-quests can make the story more engaging and compelling. I've never personally agreed with the arguments, but there are perfectly valid reasons why someone would play that way.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Not everyone playing the game is a completionist. There are great arguments for games being more fun if you don't do everything. Lower levels and worse gear creating more challenging fights and not spending hours on side-quests can make the story more engaging and compelling. I've never personally agreed with the arguments, but there are perfectly valid reasons why someone would play that way.
I'm not talking about being an completionist... I'm talking about having a hard time to miss any if you simply pick up everything that is supposed to be "unmissable". The only one that could be missed is the one you get for not killing a single wolf... and you're warned not to do that when you first arrive to elven lands.

Reactions: OmegaUltima

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm not talking about being an completionist... I'm talking about having a hard time to miss any if you simply pick up everything that is supposed to be "unmissable". The only one that could be missed is the one you get for not killing a single wolf... and you're warned not to do that when you first arrive to elven lands.
Or the one that requires both Altina and Aka's language skills to be high since it is in a location you already visited and some might not realize how high the skill is needed, or as a reward for the blue butterfly as it is VERY small and hard to miss if you don't know its there.

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
Guys how to stop the teleport in the
Facing the mastermind

i get game over every time please help.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Or the one that requires both Altina and Aka's language skills to be high since it is in a location you already visited and some might not realize how high the skill is needed, or as a reward for the blue butterfly as it is VERY small and hard to miss if you don't know its there.
High language skill? OK, You need a score of 5 points in language proficiency (out of possible 8) to get Kingsfail leaf if you don't have Altina in your party. But with Saner version of Altina you actually have it easier and you need only 4 points in language proficiency out of possible 10 points (Cockwhore version makes it a hardest since you'll need 6 points out of possible 9).

Yes, you can miss on that one and butterfly if you don't read what characters in-game are telling you (same goes for wolves), but then again, if you don't bother to read what you're told you'll probably miss out on whole lot of things. But anyone who actually pay attention don't have any excuse for missing on those Kingsfail leafs.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
High language skill? OK, You need a score of 5 points in language proficiency (out of possible 8) to get Kingsfail leaf if you don't have Altina in your party. But with Saner version of Altina you actually have it easier and you need only 4 points in language proficiency out of possible 10 points (Cockwhore version makes it a hardest since you'll need 6 points out of possible 9).

Yes, you can miss on that one and butterfly if you don't read what characters in-game are telling you (same goes for wolves), but then again, if you don't bother to read what you're told you'll probably miss out on whole lot of things. But anyone who actually pay attention don't have any excuse for missing on those Kingsfail leafs.
I just don't like your language choice in saying "don't have any excuse". It implies someone has done something wrong. It makes it sound like it's bad if someone doesn't do the butterfly quest or doesn't ever bother recruiting Altina. None of that's required, and if you don't want to, it's a perfectly valid way to play. This whole conversation started with you saying "Why wouldn't you obtain it?". That's why.

Reactions: demoka

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Guys how to stop the teleport in the
Facing the mastermind

i get game over every time please help.
you need disable the teleportation device before goind to the mastermine, you must enter in the room with the exagram and one crystal, the second title from the bottom is a fake wall, interact and you enter in the room, go to the crystal and interact with. after that go to the mastermind room.

you can attempt the "mother's guard ruse" only it altina is in the party (both version) without her the opportunity will never show up.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I just don't like your language choice in saying "don't have any excuse". It implies someone has done something wrong. It makes it sound like it's bad if someone doesn't do the butterfly quest or doesn't ever bother recruiting Altina. None of that's required, and if you don't want to, it's a perfectly valid way to play. This whole conversation started with you saying "Why wouldn't you obtain it?". That's why.
You're right, it may not be best choice of words but when 5 out of 8 are borderline unmissable and another 2 are actually hard to miss if you pay attention then you might say that "someone has done something wrong." Of course they are optional content (entire Potion Hermit quest is optional content) so nobody is required to do it.
you can attempt the "mother's guard ruse" only it altina is in the party (both version) without her the opportunity will never show up.
That actually make sense, but I don't think I ever played a game where I didn't have Altina in my party...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i have a qstion how whill i be able to get Karra in the ivallan bank the problem is i canot enter Arden
is for the qst of fuani the maid mistress

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
i have a qstion how whill i be able to get Karra in the ivallan bank the problem is i canot enter Arden
is for the qst of fuani the maid mistress
If you didn't do that banking quest during the summit, you'll have to wait until the ardan succession crisis.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes