3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
This game is more popular than the previous game. I don't know what the public liked. I liked the previous one more It had better designs. and here are all giant women with giant breasts.
I must agree with the last comment i really wish the devs will have a veriaty of models big butts and tits are good but smaller butts and tits are awesome. My 2 cents.

kazumaaZz

Nov 13, 2021
I have to ask before download.Size of app of Ch 15 is only 448mb but ch1-12 is 1.7 GB.What's the different.for android.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I have to ask before download.Size of app of Ch 15 is only 448mb but ch1-12 is 1.7 GB.What's the different.for android.
Android user here. That probably due to the compression difference.
Already Played the 1.7 gb thing. Worked well. Yet to download 448 mb one

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
So from Elizabeth to Rebecca o_O.

For a fan of Mom-son contents it's sad to see that the MC from Family at Home left his mom and other women from that game? oh well more pussy for Lecuyer MC.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I mean it does say that the previous MC left her.
That for me was just a way to justify her getting involved with the current MC, because the previous MC would abandon them, when he had this harem of hot girls including his mother and sister and he showed to like them in the previous game, he really didn't need to have brought important characters from a previous game that I even liked for a reason like that! Since there are so many nice girls and if by chance, just invent more! NTR between MCs is disappointing too! A way to put NTR and try to give a reason for it with a silly reason! it was so good without this shit, i should have known that this would happen, i went to trust the previous game!

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
The game has no NTR, if you think that adding a character from a previous VN which has no relation and it's entirely up to you what you will do with it, is NTR, then you are a fool.
I don't have any NTR fetish and if I did I don't think it would be a bad thing, but some people like to pick on it.

I promised that The Lécuyer Cult would have no NTR and to this day I have kept my promise.
I will post here the definition of NTR that is on this page for those who think anything is NTR:

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by involving romantic interest with someone other than the MC].

Forgetting those people who only come to throw shit just because.
You will be able to play the demo of Family at Home 2 in December.

Available to all patreons - 17/December/2021

Available to the public - 24/December/2021

Poster 1.png

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
It is an NTR protected by apology! So the previous game was of no use if it would have such an ending in this sequel! Even in that game the mc's mom was already showing signs of being a weak bitch who would fuck anyone who pressured her! Now it's fool to look for excuses to add share shit by handing the old main girls over to a new mc and snubbing the old one, it's been two, what's next?
And the excuse that was provided for whoever came to complain in the future was to make the previous mc abandon the girls, because then it wouldn't be NTR, clearly when playing the previous game, you could see that the mc would not abandon his mother and sister! It practically transformed the previous game, which was a good game, as it was possible to prevent NTR from happening, into a game with no value, I even thought about replaying it, but after that end, it went to the ignored games! NTR is not just a matter of making someone jealous, just to make it clear!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes