3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
It is an NTR protected by apology! So the previous game was of no use if it would have such an ending in this sequel! Even in that game the mc's mom was already showing signs of being a weak bitch who would fuck anyone who pressured her! Now it's fool to look for excuses to add share shit by handing the old main girls over to a new mc and snubbing the old one, it's been two, what's next?
And the excuse that was provided for whoever came to complain in the future was to make the previous mc abandon the girls, because then it wouldn't be NTR, clearly when playing the previous game, you could see that the mc would not abandon his mother and sister! It practically transformed the previous game, which was a good game, as it was possible to prevent NTR from happening, into a game with no value, I even thought about replaying it, but after that end, it went to the ignored games!
Easy as that my friend, don't play it and let others enjoy the VN.
If your brain thinks it's "NTR protected from an apology" that's your problem.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Easy as that my friend, don't play it and let others enjoy the VN.
If your brain thinks it's "NTR protected from an apology" that's your problem.
Exactly what I'm going to do now, I just found it frustrating to have wasted time on both the previous game and this one and even considered both a good game so far!

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
If it bothers you with comments that you think are fool, it also makes you become one, now what I think or not is my opinion, you have yours, just keep playing then!

Reactions: Jccurtis

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
Can you please give the players an option to cum inside? Pulling out is such a turn off. Example the recent scene with Ruby, his own mother says "i'm your bitch" and then he proceeds to pull out

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Can you please give the players an option to cum inside? Pulling out is such a turn off. Example the recent scene with Ruby, his own mother says "i'm your bitch" and then he proceeds to pull out
Of course, for future updates I will add it

Reactions: Mighty J

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Hey, that's weird but i can't seem to run the game. Each time I try to start the game (I've tried both Chap 1-12 and Chap 16), well nothing happens, literally nothing. I've tried to start both 64 & 32bits versions/run as administrator but still nothing pops up
HALP pleaz

edit; i don't have this issue with other ren'py games, every other game works fine.

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
Salr games what are the names of the songs i especially like the one that plays at the start of chap 13 when enjoy the novel comes up.

Reactions: SALR

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The game has no NTR, if you think that adding a character from a previous VN which has no relation and it's entirely up to you what you will do with it, is NTR, then you are a fool.
I don't have any NTR fetish and if I did I don't think it would be a bad thing, but some people like to pick on it.

I promised that The Lécuyer Cult would have no NTR and to this day I have kept my promise.
I will post here the definition of NTR that is on this page for those who think anything is NTR:

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by involving romantic interest with someone other than the MC].

Forgetting those people who only come to throw shit just because.
You will be able to play the demo of Family at Home 2 in December.

Available to all patreons - 17/December/2021

Available to the public - 24/December/2021

View attachment 1503310
Thanks but no i dont want to get involved whit new characters only for you putting in other game and start fucking whit other guys
Its a shame i really liked family at home this game meh all the girls look the same
Big girls whit giant tiits and asses and the history is over all the place and now what you do whit the mother of family at home 1 in here i lost all interest in the 2nd game

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Red88

This might sound stupid as I'm tired and not making sense, but I'll share my headcannon with you and the users of this site as it makes it feel like it's not ntr.

If we assume we're in the cucked ntr universe of the previous game as opposed to the non-ntr universe I think it would bother people less. Why? Cause we weren't that mc. Or if you were it probably wouldn't bother you.

And the decisions not to fuck those characters, we can assume are cannon in the non-ntr universe of the first game.

At least, that's how I'm thinking it out.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Why is his sex scene with wendy in the latest chapter not moving? Am i the only one experiencing this?

Edits:
Asking dev to make the sex scene with wendy an animation like every sex scene there is instead of just collection of pictures. Pls fix it or atleast fix the android version of it if im the only experiencing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes