3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

King Dik

Nov 9, 2017
Incredible game!!!!! The only issue is you could've to make the MC to deside how, and or follow the girls desire. Aside this little flaw great job!!!!!

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Mom tried to kill mc because of stupid reason, regret it later and tried to kill herself.
I forgave her

Brother killed the only person mc had.
I forgave him by not killing him. He is dead anyway

That pink haired bitch. Ordering brother to kill mc's gf and threatened him. "I didn't know she was your girlfriend" that sentence makes my blood boiling.

Nefaret is the real hero for murdering her.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Decided to replay this sense it is completed. I really like the story line but what really surprised me was all of the mistakes. She instead of he or he instead of she same with him instead of her or vise versa. Oh and is it Abril or April. These are just a few.
All in all this is a great game, lovely ladies and some good animations. Thanks for sharing.

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
This Game is for you if you ENJOY sex, sex and only sex in GAME.....So take some Napkins and ENJOY,;) Dont make a mess in your room:devilish::devilish:......

Reactions: JojodoLolo

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
do you get to stay with the girls at the end and have them all?
As per I know I have reached 4 endings from which one is for Mansion Girls, one is for Incest family, and third is with Aadya real person ......... the forth ending is kind of Bad in which you kill Zara Clone(Nefrost)

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I have the same problem, but this didn't work. Could you be more clear on the instructions ?
You need this app for signing:
And when you signed it install the signed apk with this app:.
When the app is installing dont close it wait for it to finish without touching anything if it doesnt work i dont know any other way

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Been recommended to me a couple of times already in the past..

Quick questions...
1. There's an incest tag for this game, can anyone share as to what extent of Incest context will the game have? Like the MC would have incestuous lewd scenes with who?
with the mom? with the sister? etc..

2. Is there a gallery mechanics for this game? or something of an equivalent, like a replay scene section or the like?
I heard there are tons of amazing naughty scenes for this game... and me as a gamer, I would love to revisit and rewatch them after I finish the story of the game.. so how will I be able to rewatch them if ever?

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO'LL ANSWER=)

rezzare

Apr 7, 2019
The writing is not really fluent as i think the native language of the author is non english, but i can understand the whole story and i think it is quite a good one. Maybe can get some assistance from storywriter to proofread or smoothing the plot flow more. The emotions is there and it is a good thing to have!

The models is nice and maybe some variations in different body size can add into the future development, not really complaining tho as i can see and differentiate the personality of each characters. Keep it up!

The renders is more incline to 'japanese' style where exposure sometimes make the render too bright, maybe can take note in this.

Anyway look forward for coming works!

Reactions: Randeep44

rezzare

Apr 7, 2019
Been recommended to me a couple of times already in the past..

Quick questions...
1. There's an incest tag for this game, can anyone share as to what extent of Incest context will the game have? Like the MC would have incestuous lewd scenes with who?
with the mom? with the sister? etc..

2. Is there a gallery mechanics for this game? or something of an equivalent, like a replay scene section or the like?
I heard there are tons of amazing naughty scenes for this game... and me as a gamer, I would love to revisit and rewatch them after I finish the story of the game.. so how will I be able to rewatch them if ever?

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO'LL ANSWER=)
1. Mom, sis and aunt, 2p, 3p, 4p
2. No gallery as i know, mayb you can save at each scenes?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes