3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Ay yo Calirroe is a bitch and so is the MC. Neferet was right all along honestly. She was physically abused and raped since she was created/born which both knew about yet Cali turned her back on her when she finally fought back and the MC is just a punk-ass ho talking about "Wow, you right, she should've just let herself get raped and abused till she died instead of fighting back and defending herself" Smh man I'm not at the end but part of me hopes they both die even if we are the MC

Reactions: Jonny Skull

summom

Dec 2, 2018
animation is good, but storyline is suck.... and there isn't much choice moment.... that's why this game has low rating.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
SALR GAMES great game. Altho I was hoping for a ending with Cali seeing how the Mc changed. But that's fine cuz Cali got to live a life. Also thanks for the ending with Ayada's og version. I loved the game. But I want to ask something. Is Orphan Butterfly going to be a game or just something that was shown for that ending?? Altho but ending for me was with Enora. After everything happened to the Mc he deserved to live a life and have a family. Great game.

Oct 28, 2017
I can’t believe I played this hoping for a scene with coral and there’s none and barely any with Zara like wtf? And they make you fall in love with calli which is out of your control just to kill her? I thought this game would end that butterfly story but it’s like they forget about things they wrote. Rebecca says she’ll help with your mom and just gets a scene and leaves lol. Should’ve been a all in one harem end because the only one that seems to lead to the actual next story development is if you pick the worst choice.

nimportequoi7890

Aug 20, 2022
You need this app for signing:
And when you signed it install the signed apk with this app:.
When the app is installing dont close it wait for it to finish without touching anything if it doesnt work i dont know any other way
Love you, my man

Reactions: ggwpnuvb
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes