Unity Flash The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

SuzumeUsagi

Aug 21, 2017
long long long time no update , i already three month no support his patreon , and this is new Sex Archive , have fun

Sex Archive 45.0
Hello everyone,
today we complete the release procedure of the month with v44.0 of the Sex Archive!
Download links below:

Note: Chrome has blocked some users from downloading the Archive. Right click on the link and open on a new incognito window or try using another browser.
This new version of the archive includes a new scene featuring Hottie, BTS and Nemury in some lesbian action. It comes with different modes/sequences including fingering, boob grabbing & pussy licking.
Thank you everyone and enjoy the new Sex Archive ;)

(If you can't download or link dead , try this , this is my upload to google drive)

Last edited:

Griffan

May 17, 2018
long long long time no update , i haven't three month no support his patreon , and this is new Sex Archive , have fun

Sex Archive 45.0
Hello everyone,
today we complete the release procedure of the month with v44.0 of the Sex Archive!
Download links below:

Note: Chrome has blocked some users from downloading the Archive. Right click on the link and open on a new incognito window or try using another browser.
This new version of the archive includes a new scene featuring Hottie, BTS and Nemury in some lesbian action. It comes with different modes/sequences including fingering, boob grabbing & pussy licking.
It's not working, the links won't open.

Sep 1, 2019
Jesus Christ dude what is the deal with the massive difficulty spike when fighting the undead? Literally can do nothing about it. So fucking stupid. I have unlocked every equipment piece and secret whatever, but still can't kill a group of 4 skeletons without getting my ass handed to me.

Apr 22, 2019
The whole collection is not worthy of costs and time(of patreons and waiting) invested on it. I remember I tried the very first levels(with the demoness and the pink-haired girl)and it was ok. The other scenes are indeed not worth.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Frustrating, it tells you to download and install flash, when the links don't actually allow you to download flash anymore.

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
long long long time no update , i already three month no support his patreon , and this is new Sex Archive , have fun

Sex Archive 45.0
Hello everyone,
Download links below:

(If you can't download or link dead , try this , this is my upload to google drive)
Google Drive
no open

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
i'm probably being dumb and not seeing something obvious but how can you even play this game without adobe apologies in advance if this something thats already been answered

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Looks like they are remaking it in a more modern engine to solve the issues with flash being dead
Patreon said:

Hello everyone,
we have a big announcement to make.
We have decided to start developing The Legend of LUST 2!
Why you might ask. Well, we have been discussing this for a while and the main reason is taking everything we have learned while working on tlol to create a better, revamped and cleaner game.

tlol has quite a few years under it's belt and it has had it's share of issues, the main one being the death of Flash which has created enormous issues and forced us to implement solutions like scenes opening in new windows.
With tlol2 we aim at releasing a more modern and issue free game. The story will resume where tlol will end and Lust's adventures around the world will continue.
Development of tlol2 has already started during this last production cycle and we will continue to develop it alongside tlol for the coming months. Therefore, our production resources will be split in 2 for the coming 4 months or so.
Once we release the new game, all of our available resources will of course be shifted to tlol2, but tlol will remain available to download and play.
We are very excited about this project and we hope that you will be as well.
Thank you everyone for supporting our work and have great weekend ;)
Hello everyone,
we have a big announcement to make.
We have decided to start developing The Legend of LUST 2!
Why you might ask. Well, we have been discussing this for a while and the main reason is taking everything we have learned while working on tlol to create a better, revamped and cleaner game.

tlol has quite a few years under it's belt and it has had it's share of issues, the main one being the death of Flash which has created enormous issues and forced us to implement solutions like scenes opening in new windows.
With tlol2 we aim at releasing a more modern and issue free game. The story will resume where tlol will end and Lust's adventures around the world will continue.
Development of tlol2 has already started during this last production cycle and we will continue to develop it alongside tlol for the coming months. Therefore, our production resources will be split in 2 for the coming 4 months or so.
Once we release the new game, all of our available resources will of course be shifted to tlol2, but tlol will remain available to download and play.
We are very excited about this project and we hope that you will be as well.
Thank you everyone for supporting our work and have great weekend ;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can we play this game without falsh engine? I mean to merge this into unity ore rpg game make?

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes