Unity Flash The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Are the sex scenes good ? Also is there a lot of grind ? Wallpaper looks amazing but the reviews are quite negative

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
New Sex Archive, gents! Get it while it's... uhm... luke-warm, I suppose?

And guess what's cool about this update? Some of the flash ones are broken! Yep, they used an old Flash version to create their *.exe files and now they don't work, period. Asks you to update flash when you run them (and we know that isn't possible!)...

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Are the sex scenes good ? Also is there a lot of grind ? Wallpaper looks amazing but the reviews are quite negative
The sex scenes are fine-ish; I have a nostalgic Spot for them, but they are nothing groundbreaking and by now certainly a little old-fashioned. As for the Gameplay, what little of the Project has ever been realized has been unpolished and convoluted (to put it friendlier than most People in this Thread have). The negative Reviews are, sadly, right. Get the Scene-Archive, if it's your Jam save them, otherwise dont bother. this is certainly not one of the Games that is worth playing for the Game-aspect.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
New Sex Archive, gents! Get it while it's... uhm... luke-warm, I suppose?

And guess what's cool about this update? Some of the flash ones are broken! Yep, they used an old Flash version to create their *.exe files and now they don't work, period. Asks you to update flash when you run them (and we know that isn't possible!)...
Which ones are new?

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
I was usually browsing the internet when I came across two images that gave me a familiar feeling of having seen somewhere and after much thought I ended up remembering where this was familiar.

Screenshot_1.png 5_d6vcutq1.jpg
Screenshot_2.png 41fdc5bd771fa77f96b39b685e8d35c5.jpeg

The name of the person who made the two arts is called (Hottie Solo - Tsukasa Sun) (Hottie Riding - Shimoigusa)

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
I was usually browsing the internet when I came across two images that gave me a familiar feeling of having seen somewhere and after much thought I ended up remembering where this was familiar.

View attachment 2350237 View attachment 2350256
View attachment 2350239 View attachment 2350240

The name of the person who made the two arts is called (Hottie Solo - Tsukasa Sun) (Hottie Riding - Shimoigusa)
yeah, the entire "game" is just redrawn assets, and I feel bad for thje people who keep on supporting them on patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: mrttao and _Gutts_

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLegendOfLUST-2022.04.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Slilo
2.10 star(s) 11 Votes