Unity Flash The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

BigChonkems

Nov 8, 2021
Can somebody upload a link to the newest sex archive version? the devs delete older versions from their site, so google drive or other host links are appreciated.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
i need help
i was at the wastelands and have to talk to the demon twins
but when i enter their room nothing triggers

i had a crash at the ecchi scene in the tavern before and since then i cant go forward

oh and while im at it
why cant i exit the pyramid ?
i crushed the entrancefrom the outside but cant seem to exit it - i can enter via portal and by walking

BigChonkems

Nov 8, 2021
Here's the Archive, credit to whoever imported to kemono.

Hello everyone, here is v55.0 of the Sex Archive!
Download links below:

Archive's new additions:

- Hottie Hot Shower part 4 (final)

- Big Dong & Illustria

Apr 27, 2022
Feels like this game has been out for longer than it ever should've been. I have some fond memories of playing this earlier in my life but funnily enough, nothing has changed since then. Though I do thank the authors for putting me onto Fox Stevenson.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
what tipped you off? the fact that its gone nowhere since 2018 or the fact that they want to add like 20 different locations with unique characters in each of them?
it was more of the fact that recent sex scenes are so outsourced, they look nothing like the original artstyle and are genuinely worse than the older flash/unity sex scenes in the sex archive

Oct 5, 2017
I think they may have stolen art...
oh yeah no a ton of the art for this game is traced. A particularly notable instance is how, several versions back (might still be in the game actually, i just download the galleries at this point since the actual game is a mess) they traced the DDLC menu art to use as the art for the concubines in the desert zone

Vaars

May 6, 2021
oh yeah no a ton of the art for this game is traced. A particularly notable instance is how, several versions back (might still be in the game actually, i just download the galleries at this point since the actual game is a mess) they traced the DDLC menu art to use as the art for the concubines in the desert zone
What is DDLC?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah... I'm genuinely curious where this has gone ever since the thread went dead 6 months back. Do they even make Sex Archives still? Has anyone bothered to leak them...? Kemono certainly hasn't...

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes