Unity Flash The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 7, 2017
I don't get why the people complaint so much about bugs. Honestly, I haven't found any bug while playing. Once again, just download the game directly from the site, here:

Reactions: Guz89

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Ok, so this game looked really promising...until well lets just sum it up. Its a fucking mess.
The game has the biggest case of "merged versionitus" that I have EVER seen.

The tutorial is a whole different version than the rest of the game.
Each new section of the game is a whole different game almost.
It plays like a visual novel when you get the impression its supposed to be a turn based RPG romp.

But worst of all, you literally can't even play the first chunk of the game if you try to change system settings like volume or something. Also if you lose to tutorial boss and don't retry it just says "fuck it" and dumps you into the main game.

(the tutorial is like 30 minutes long mind you)

I like the art of the game, and the turnbased combat is fine. But the constant shifting of gameplay mechanics with little to no explanation.

(ya really knew I needed to pick up those "plants" to make those potions game)

Or just minor nonsense like having to drag and drop 5 individual items over to a crafting box when it should just be one drag and drop....*PLANTS!!*

No but really I know those last parts sound like nitpicks, but its because the game literally shifts gameplay mechanics so often that I feel this way. Its jarring and obtuse.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
We can only wait for a kind soul that will share patreon versions with us, but that day might never come and we might forever walk in the shadows waiting for that ray of light.

Dec 7, 2017
We can only wait for a kind soul that will share patreon versions with us, but that day might never come and we might forever walk in the shadows waiting for that ray of light.
I don't think that's the right way to think, like, cmon, if you really like some artist(s), just go, an support them, you'll be getting some benefits by doing that

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I'm trying to view the last scene in the gallery but does what's pictured there actually happen in the game?

Dec 7, 2017
I'm trying to view the last scene in the gallery but does what's pictured there actually happen in the game?
everything in the gallery happends in the game too, I recommend looking the scenes in the story though, cause there is like 50% of the scenes missing in the gallery. The gallery only has the first part of the story

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
wow this is really dumb, its a game made in UNITY but also requires flash to play at all, funny thing is even after i install flash the game is still broken and wont play properly.
ehhhhh.jpg

yeah, i just tried to run the game and noticed the little flash plugin pissing missing icon. :confused:
not going to bother installing just for one game. i run flash in projector only.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
"Flash -> PPAPI browser plugin -> browser shim -> Unity" is really ugly, slow and buggy combo. They should have left as is or wrote entirely for Unity. Otherwise it feels like hell even before playing. Also half the game is annoyingly non-unlockable Patreon content. Thanks but no thanks, even with rather appealing animations, dropped.

Reactions: Guz89

doubiwudi

Jul 20, 2018
So for the places like Human Kingdom, Fairy Forest
What does the lock mean?
Patreon only or still in development?

HaremLord

Apr 24, 2018
So for the places like Human Kingdom, Fairy Forest
What does the lock mean?
Patreon only or still in development?
If you are talking about lock in map, then it's still in development
If you are talking about locked options during 18+ scenes, then it's only for patron

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes