• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Unity Flash The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I havent played this for like a year and just tried it out, did they just change the art style when you go to the human world or something?

Grenadeh

Jan 14, 2018
As a patron, no. It's been in development for about a year. The problem is the game is too ambitious and they keep redesigning systems every 2 months. Plus they're allowing the bigger donators to vote on the direction of the game so nothing ever gets finished really, just new areas added to the story. To be fair it's come a long way, but, that distance isn't much.

Reactions: MarsD and eamanager

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i no that to get alot of the scene's they made it were only patrons can see them. so i am out of that lol.then if the higher patron's are say how it should go then that's not fair to the other patron's who give them money to help. may not be much but there still helping.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
isnt this game supposed to be updated every month lol? has it been abandoned or something? over half a year with no updates is weird.

Reactions: Happy Potter

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

The Legend of LUST - public update release - Death's Valley
Hello everyone,
a big thank you to all our supporters and to our Patrons for allowing us to produce and release this new update!
Download links below (note: this is the public version not the Patron version)

• Please read the "RUN_GAME_INSTRUCTIONS.txt" file that comes with game's .zip before launching the game.
  • PS if you still have problems opening the Mac version, even after following the instructions, please try the following solution (Catalina):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i need some feed back before i get the patreon version or special 20$ Tier

Reactions: Red Sand

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to me it did look jinda good but then there's the only patron's get some of the sex scene's so if your not giving them money you can't see all the scene's i know it's there game but that's is kinda odd that you got to give mone for this. mybe i am just old lol

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
bro tf is this game design, the scenes is not "bad" but the rest of the game is a complete mess, i don't know what is happening on the development on this one but holy shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Obicase

Masterra

Feb 2, 2018
well ...
this game is hell ...

Two year after the first release and it's full of bug. Art is good, animation to, but really?

I can tolerate some bug in the first month of dev, not so much after so long. First, unity with flash who was already deprecated in 2018, but well ... why not ...
Sound to loud so I check the setting, low res, well OK, full screen on, sound all set to low-level, I click on the cross, game vanish ... what? Ho! it's in the windows bar! OK ...

Start new game now, sound to loud ... wait ... Again? go to setting and click on the cross again, and again game vanish, well return in the game, but I have not finished the dialogue before I go to setting ... game stuck on the main hall ... yey ! restart!

I read all and go to the setting again, same a usual.
Go to the first scene, ho! Game vanish again! so back in the game, sound to loud so ...

nop I can't access any setting this time, just one icon to cut the sound completely (FX and music) music is way to loud, a lot more than FX. After this torture (well I am in hell after all...)
I stuck the game again by going in setting ... Ok restart, but skipping tutorial.

Better, but a lot of scenes stuck being Patreon, well go to see human world instead ... I need to recheck, "art is good" herm not anymore quality jump to the limbo ... I stop here, two years for that's seriously?

Well sorry if my English is not good, but just don't lose your time here.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i played it once then lost intrest in it because you have to be a patron to get some of the sex scene's and some of the stuff in the sex scene's too to me it looked fun.

blackdoor00

Apr 6, 2017
------fix blacksene-------
To run the game please download and install the specific flash player available at the link below.
Once you open the link, select your operating system in the first field and Opera and Chromium in the second one.

Once installation is complete, run the game's .exe
Try setting "The Legend of LUST.exe" file compatibility to "Vista sp2".
Right click > Properties > Compatibility > Compatibility mode > Window Vista (Service Pack 2)

ripclaw52

Sep 23, 2017
They posted a Mac update but it still doesn't work. I can load the program, but the actual game isn't starting. There's no load screen indicating if the game is starting when you try to play it. Is that supposed to happen, or am I supposed to wait for a while?

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes