nsfwparkffx

Mar 18, 2023
How much tentacles are there in this game as a whole? Is it just one monster and scene? Or is there more?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Legend of Soleil ~Leila and Nene's Great Adventure~ [v1.03] [Milk Seeki]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 391 MB

(1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
how do you get to see the sex stats again? I saw it once before the event of Leila's dad in the status screen but now I only see her regular stats and equipment.

Yuforya

Oct 19, 2021
I'm already stuck in village of rut. I guess my idiocy is kicking in. Anyone knows what to do after acquiring info from massage parlor and hostel? Town hall is locked and I have no clue what to do next

Reactions: ArierDiamond54

ArierDiamond54

Apr 13, 2021
I'm already stuck in village of rut. I guess my idiocy is kicking in. Anyone knows what to do after acquiring info from massage parlor and hostel? Town hall is locked and I have no clue what to do next
go to the menu and change characters and search again or change the party order

RPGKnight

Oct 22, 2022
Sorry if im being stupid, but any way to make the resolution/screen size bigger without it being full screen?

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
anyone else disappointed when "full saves" are just gallery saves? No offense to the person who posted it here, but I only download them when I want an idea of what endgame might look like, not to skip playing entirely.

That said, can you unlock the ability to go naked freely in this game?

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Soap trusted you and I thought I could too. How the hell on earth does Makarov know you?

1707123212217.png

Why error? There are only few good games and yet this one choose to error

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes