• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Could you tell me the non tech savey person how to instale this as I'm not sure what the data file is exactly
Extract Scripts.rvdata2 from the archive to Data folder with replace. Data folder is located in your game folder.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
i have no clue how to do this crystal puzzle

edit im an idiot you need to do one side at a time if you do all the crystals nothing will happen

Last edited:

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I got a question, where is the orc village? Is it in the creepy forest, if so is it the one that have boulder on it?I can't seems to move/interact with that boulder.
Get defeated by knights after acquiring sunstone and escape cell

I wonder if it has alternate end where you could defeat the final orc or by removing the stone that blocks the first escape hole

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Translation is decent. It's more of a literal translation of a lot of sentence phrases though if that doesn't drive you insane.

Yudhahaha

Sep 6, 2020
Where i can find magician name sloss?, i can't find him in castle town, did i miss something?

MgMn

Sep 25, 2017
Sorry if im being stupid, but any way to make the resolution/screen size bigger without it being full screen?
Is there anyway to resize the window?
Not easily if the developer didn't implement a script into their game to do it. VX games are capped on window size.

Easiest way is actually to just go into Windows display settings and change the Scale to like 125%. This will blow out everything you have on screen including the game window. The other alternative is to hit alt+enter to toggle Fullscreen, but the result isn't particularly pretty, especially if you've got a monitor with a resolution bigger than FullHD

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
there is some crashs during battle in the road to the rock city ,any help plz? thank u so much

ShinnIkari

Nov 5, 2017
Not easily if the developer didn't implement a script into their game to do it. VX games are capped on window size.

Easiest way is actually to just go into Windows display settings and change the Scale to like 125%. This will blow out everything you have on screen including the game window. The other alternative is to hit alt+enter to toggle Fullscreen, but the result isn't particularly pretty, especially if you've got a monitor with a resolution bigger than FullHD
Thanks man. I have hard time playing with the small window.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes