3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

zaxex

Jul 27, 2017
another promising game for my greenskin collection. i look forward to more updates.

Feb 2, 2019
Me and my brothers are spreading over the world! Thank to the goblin slayer! By massacring a few of us, he made a real good advertising so that majority can rally and becomean unstopable force! Kekekekeke

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Damn, I'll be keeping a close eye on this one. Put some pregnancy and some good story direction and this may be a really good game.

Reactions: pdpdpd

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well ya know as they say eh ...variety is the spice of life...this game sounds like its going to be alot of fun...hope down the line someday that pregnancy will be added into the mix...looking forward to see how big this becomes :)

UPDATE:tried to run this game shorty after my post and cant get it to play on my linux box..oneday i might break down and try and get windows on one of my other drives so i can play more games ..until then my friend best of luck with your game here

Last edited:

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Question. How do you get Fruit for one of the quests? OI have clicked on all the fruit bushes and nada

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone completed the meat collection? I do not know how to finish this.

UPDATE:

Okay you have to climb down outside the cave. I recommend having food.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Well... We have Another "Goblin MC" Project here...
If rememeba if already know 2 games were is we have here, on F95...
And both be or Aboned or OnHold... Well, let see how moch this* game live...

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
The game looks promising.
A few points i noticed after the first playthrough of the game:
-the ore mounds in dark forest 2 stop respawning im guessing after the wench initiation? so using spears becomes impossible after that
-i had on my 2nd party member a shield equipped but once i returned to the camp with him his gear gets reset i guess and the shield disappears altho i can still see it in the weapon menu
-maybe add an option to repair the gear in camp would be nice
-the weapon durability system needs to be well balanced since fighting a minotaur eats half of the weapon durability. Maybe have weapon only lose durability only on hit same with armor to help a bit. Also if possible to have the weapon disabled on 0 durabilty instead of destroyed since they cost a bit to purchase.
-im guessing the inventory max 99 items is an rpgm limit but it would be nice to be able to carry with us more than 99 meat/wood and other usefull things since it might allow you to implement more complex gathering quests?
-i had a few crashes during the quests i think one of them was with the put x into the storage and i already had that in there witch led to a black screen before i get to deposit the items.
-maybe have a mini hint system to let new players how to change the classes of your party members. The combat system became 10 times easier once i put my 2nd goblin as tank spec.
-if possible(it probably wont be) maybe allow to put in weaker weapons/armor in case one of them breaks during combat.

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I hate 95% of RPGM games. Lots of grinding and unnecessary sandbox. How is gameplay in this?

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes