3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
do you mean these in the image? if I click them nothing happens it just repeats me in the area where I am at the top right, but it does not go down ..... maybe it's a bug? i also copied the js file to fix the bug
u are supposed to click where you are standing.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The only thing I get in this game is:

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/snapTreeBase.png
Retry

In the folder are no *.png's!!!
redownload build. maybe you deleted something and turn off antivirus while extracting.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
the game often crashes me not showing me the text or when I answer a question like, YES or NO it remains in an eternal loop and I cannot continue or move the main character. I'll wait for an update to fix it

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
the game often crashes me not showing me the text or when I answer a question like, YES or NO it remains in an eternal loop and I cannot continue or move the main character. I'll wait for an update to fix it
even after applying patch?

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
How do I get to the locations where the animals are so I can hunt them? Without meat the goblin health goes low until it reaches zero and it's game over.

The animals are below the bridge and I do not know how to get there.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
How do I get to the locations where the animals are so I can hunt them? Without meat the goblin health goes low until it reaches zero and it's game over.

The animals are below the bridge and I do not know how to get there.
View attachment 1063860
u cannot get down in this area. just outside cave and Dark forest 1.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
u cannot get down in this area. just outside cave and Dark forest 1.
So where can I find the meat? The place I photographed is called Cliff Forest. The quest says collect meat!
Herbs and wood in Cliff Forest? Where are the animals?
Untitled.png

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So where can I find the meat? The place I photographed is called Cliff Forest. The quest says collect meat!
i gave u location , go outside cave map, u will notice white vines near edges get down from there, interact with animals. Dark forest accessible from left side there and fishing spot on right.

Reactions: RaduStefan

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Fantastic renders and production. A fun game to play. The male protagonist game yes is my favorite (THE LEGEND OF THE GOBLINS ) but it is very well done and keeps you engaged all the time ... If I had some cash to spend I would strongly support THE LEGEND OF THE GOBLINS and hope he delivers more content to come

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
do you mean these in the image? if I click them nothing happens it just repeats me in the area where I am at the top right, but it does not go down ..... maybe it's a bug? i also copied the js file to fix the bug
You don't click, you press Enter.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
yes there is girls, first complete initial 4-5 quests. You need to understand, goblin dont have nothing here , they need to build up from ground zero.
I understand, I don't know which area has the girls. Dark forest or maybe cliff forest?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I understand, I don't know which area has the girls. Dark forest or maybe cliff forest?
finish 4-5 quests, it automatically comes up with story. And they are not there, there are in farm accessible from cliff forest , farm is only accessible for story quests for time being.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes