3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
NO PREGGO NO INTEREST...
There will certainly be pregnancies, but unfortunately we have not yet been able to include them in the first version.

I hope there will be an option to disable pregnancy gameplay and content. Otherwise this looks super promising!
Unfortunately, that will not be possible because the offspring will later play an important role in the game.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They're just little people in suits so if you don't like goblins just think of that.

thefaptain

Mar 19, 2020
im just sitting here like. is it worth it to waste my time with another goblin game. *cough goblin lord*cough goblin tale. hopefully this one makes it past 9 patches.

Reactions: str8up

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
If you guys , enjoyed the content, if possible consider supporting our team . Would really mean a lot to us and would help us deliver more content in shorter time.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Found a bug, atleast for me.
While I have the first scene in the Breeding Dungeon, the Main Goblin suffers hunger, and afterwars I get the GO Scene
You ran out of food in your storehouse and staved to death during the cut scene as hunger don't stop for no one! Make sure you hunt and put food in your storage before any long cut scenes. Also your food storage empties every 5 days so that's probably what happened.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
I played a decent amount of your game and here is what i found as bugs or errors or things that are best to replace or remove :

1) The female voice is obviously sampled from different resources and is awkward in many places

2) Game crashes from time to time and i didn`t notice any similarity in the cause (once when i talked to the weapon seller goblin , once when i was farming in the jungle , once when i was watching the scene when one of goblins were finding a wench and once when i clicked on the state button and one of my in party goblins were dead)

3) Some of the animations were sloppy but even so you get a plus from me because at least you have it

4) The " hide the text box" button is SHIFT and its the same key to run when always dash is off , so if someone want to walk and run from time to time (with pressing the SHIFT button ) the text bar is constantly turning on and off so when you talk and nothing appears you have to remember that text box is off and there is no bug so you have to enable it again .

5) In the fights when you are selection someone to receive the spell or the attack you can also select your self and your team and we will take damage

I enjoyed your game and will keep watching it so keep up the good work and good lick :)

babado

Jun 24, 2018
Once I placed the bed I interacted with it and none of the three choices did anything, except open the bed menu again, which resulted in and endless loop that could not be escaped, even with the escape key.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
vikont babado

Open your quest log and read it lists what you need to do and each time a quest updates open it again and read it. Repeat this till you hit the end of content.

Reactions: Midge

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
There will certainly be pregnancies, but unfortunately we have not yet been able to include them in the first version.

Unfortunately, that will not be possible because the offspring will later play an important role in the game.
yeah very promising game i would donate after u add pregnancy ma amigos

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
You ran out of food in your storehouse and staved to death during the cut scene as hunger don't stop for no one! Make sure you hunt and put food in your storage before any long cut scenes. Also your food storage empties every 5 days so that's probably what happened.
Ok, thank you. Guess you are right. Filled it up again. Thank you!

Reactions: Midge

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
If you guys , enjoyed the content, if possible consider supporting our team . Would really mean a lot to us and would help us deliver more content in shorter time.
Congratulations on the game my friend (y). It looks promising and I am sure it will get better and better.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes