3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Game fixed new build is avaliable publicly on our patreon. No new content.

And if possible, do support our team on patreon.

( Mac version will no longer be supported )

Reactions: okumo kawa

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone ! I want to say a lot of thanks to the developers of this game! I really liked it in the plot and idea =) But I will say honestly what the goblins themselves look like not very much! In my opinion if they looked a little more like people would be better! I like how to see the Goblin model in the game A Goblin's Tale - there he has a face closer to people and the sexual body - I don't know this game in any way - I want to say this - I think the goblins are people who had to live in Caves and they adapted to this becoming more shorter and skin color changed - and even if they look closer to people, they will not scare the girls of the captivities and seduce and corrupt these dukens will be noticeably easier! And I would also like to change the color of the sperm on a normal one, and then it turns out that the goblins are like aliens some - and quite far to people and what kind of fertilization and pregnancy can be a speech =) If it is logical to reason - if everything looks fine everything will be fine =)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
It would be so much better if the scenes were repeatable or at least some of them .
training=repeatable should happen agree^^
Fun over and over=repeatable, should happen agree^^

capturing 'same' female's over and over meeh rather get new ones to capture to keep things spicy and new
bigger lair eventually hehe.. :sneaky:

Reactions: HUNUTAN

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
training=repeatable should happen agree^^
Fun over and over=repeatable, should happen agree^^

capturing 'same' female's over and over meeh rather get new ones to capture to keep things spicy and new
bigger lair eventually hehe.. :sneaky:
Something like this definitely coming with next update so stay tuned. And do support our team on patron if you can. Thanks

Reactions: okumo kawa

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
Does anyone have the current full save? Mine crashed and I forgot that RPGM doesn't have an autosave feature.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Considering the signatures I'm seeing on folks posting in here - this is a good game to keep an eye on. Will give it a trial tomorrow.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Ok.. The Game is fun for a bit.. but then the repetitive gathering quests gets really grindy and boring..

Specially having to constantly gather food.. seriously if I wanted to gather food I would play a farm game :|

It kind of made me turn the Game off.

But wishing the develop all the best for the future.. :)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Ok.. The Game is fun for a bit.. but then the repetitive gathering quests gets really grindy and boring..

Specially having to constantly gather food.. seriously if I wanted to gather food I would play a farm game :|

It kind of made me turn the Game off.

But wishing the develop all the best for the future.. :)
this all farming quests will all be gone from next update. Was essential from story perspective as Goblins had zero resources. Next update has question design revamped. You can join our patreon to see the change.

Reactions: Khairus

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Are you planning to have a Signiture pic for the game ? Would love to have one , and its a bit of free advertuising for u , lol

hmgkldh

Apr 7, 2020
What's the actual amount of content currently in the game? Like - how many different slaves are implemented, how long is the average playtime and stuff like that.

Also is it inspired by/continuing/using "A Goblin's Tale" as base?

• Angry
Reactions: madelein-00
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes