• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
What's the actual amount of content currently in the game? Like - how many different slaves are implemented, how long is the average playtime and stuff like that.

Also is it inspired by/continuing/using "A Goblin's Tale" as base?
around 30-40 mins of gameplay. It has nothing to do with A Goblin's Tale, this game has its own identity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hm so how often will this game be updated ? just wondering. Its a nice start.
The next update will drop for supporters around 2nd week of April. Public release will be 2 weeks later. In-fact next update test build is out on patreon, so you are welcome to join if you want to get a look.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Great premise so far, and decent debut for a 0.01 release. I like the UI designs of the Combat, gameplay is decent and music is topnotch and different than the usual generic themes in rpg games. A lot of effort is being put in this that does not get noticed by people. Useful to have an actual quest system that lets us know what to do when we get stuck. (Btw make sure to capital the I). Overall have played halfway and its good so far. Will definitely tune in for more updates. Hopefully we can breed with many many slaves.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
the game only goes until the 5th? no more missions appear
The last thing in that build is capturing a lady and the resulting sex scene. If you have that then you have reached the end for now. I think a new build is coming pretty soon.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hello, Goblin Lovers. !! The new update has been submitted here. It should show up shortly as soon as the uploaders here finish their uploading. We hope you ENJOY it.

-------- Just a little note, while playing you will come across a term called "potency" which is same as "virility". It's a minor typo error. ---------

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So, I just found this game, is it updated to .1 fixed, or should I wait a bit for.2?
You can join the discord too, new update 0.15 is posted there too. Here it depends on the uploaders. Update has already been submitted.-------- right now, the latest version is 0.15 , 0.2 is upcoming future version and 0.1fixed version is like a demo. Saves from it wont work in 0.15 .

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes