3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
great game, but is it necessary to make all the gb dicks like the way it is in game? i mean they look like dry dungs if anything else..

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
what a terrible idea for a game, i'm only posting here to ummm, remind you all of how bad you are...yeah and only downloading it to, umm remind myself how bad you all are...that's the ticket.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have not played it yet. looks good but the golbins kinda look a little like grimlens lol. mybe i am just old and my eye's are not that good lol

hathios

May 20, 2017
You should change the button to hide the text because I like todash with shift and when the text box is gone and you try to hunt an animal the game brakes and then there is a look with the text box for hunt 'animal' or No and nothig happens.

Reactions: Midge

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
You should change the button to hide the text because I like todash with shift and when the text box is gone and you try to hunt an animal the game brakes and then there is a look with the text box for hunt 'animal' or No and nothig happens.
it has been changed. You would see it from 0.2 onwards.

yeah I have to restart the game multiple times because the game has broken as hathios has said
did you apply the patch? the patch is linked on 1st page under download section.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
it's fun so far, but all the goblins should be healed when you sleep, not just the main one. also the resource gathering is pretty tedious, but maybe that speeds up later.

Reactions: Fenris_Wolffe

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
it's fun so far, but all the goblins should be healed when you sleep, not just the main one. also the resource gathering is pretty tedious, but maybe that speeds up later.
all these things will be changed from 0.2 onwards.

Reactions: Bigapee

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's cool just one question after the sex scene the game goes back to the first scene and stay's there.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
it's cool just one question after the sex scene the game goes back to the first scene and stay's there.
its deliberate from my side, if people want to rewatch it .

But i guess, it gave the wrong idea to people that there is more content. I will remove them from next update.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
no the scenes are good it just that after it was done it got stuck on the picture but i got it to work after that by going to the muenu screen

Reactions: asplly97

HaHaStarX

Feb 26, 2020
Here is an idea, what about a half goblin/human hybrid. A potential story line or a different game that could later have a crossover with this one.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
yeah very promising game i would donate after u add pregnancy ma amigos
excellent, i can't wait to see where this one goes.
hope to see you support then:devilish:.

I played a decent amount of your game and here is what i found as bugs or errors or things that are best to replace or remove :

1) The female voice is obviously sampled from different resources and is awkward in many places

2) Game crashes from time to time and i didn`t notice any similarity in the cause (once when i talked to the weapon seller goblin , once when i was farming in the jungle , once when i was watching the scene when one of goblins were finding a wench and once when i clicked on the state button and one of my in party goblins were dead)

3) Some of the animations were sloppy but even so you get a plus from me because at least you have it

4) The " hide the text box" button is SHIFT and its the same key to run when always dash is off , so if someone want to walk and run from time to time (with pressing the SHIFT button ) the text bar is constantly turning on and off so when you talk and nothing appears you have to remember that text box is off and there is no bug so you have to enable it again .

5) In the fights when you are selection someone to receive the spell or the attack you can also select your self and your team and we will take damage

I enjoyed your game and will keep watching it so keep up the good work and good lick :)
-for voicing we dont have the privilege to hire a voice artist now, if one day we receive wonderful support we might hire a voice artist for voicing.

-for crashes , already a patch was provided ( linked under download section ) , i guess you forgot to add it.

-this has been changed, u will see in next update

-and fight will be flexed out more in next update and animations will get better as our artist will keep improving himself.

thank you for your detailed input . I hope you decide to support our team , if possible.

Last edited:

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
It would be so much better if the scenes were repeatable or at least some of them .

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes