3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
So I tried the game with the patch but now I am stuck at the beginning ... I don't see the text even if I hear the sound of the text that I scroll and I can't go on anymore.

the file I used for the patch I got it from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-legend-of-the-goblins-v0-1-mad_rabbit_works.75861/page-3

Here is a picture of what happens: IMG.jpg

Before applying the patch I was making the same mistake but I managed to get to the cave and after having explored it talking to a goblin vendor the one with the swords was stuck in the YES or NO selection menu without me being able to exit and remove the character.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
So I tried the game with the patch but now I am stuck at the beginning ... I don't see the text even if I hear the sound of the text that I scroll and I can't go on anymore.

the file I used for the patch I got it from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-legend-of-the-goblins-v0-1-mad_rabbit_works.75861/page-3

Here is a picture of what happens: View attachment 1064101

Before applying the patch I was making the same mistake but I managed to get to the cave and after having explored it talking to a goblin vendor the one with the swords was stuck in the YES or NO selection menu without me being able to exit and remove the character.
That happened to me, I figured out that I hid the text. If you right click your mouse, it should return and the game will continue.

Reactions: Midge

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
but in the areas where I can go there are no animals, only herbs and wood
yes there are one set is right outside the goblin cave thees like bunnies boars stuff like like that next to them on the left side i believe where you gather wood you find a bunch plus some monsters.

Reactions: Midge

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
There are consensual relationships between goblins and women? I mean if goblins are trying to seduce...:eek:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Chucke1992

They try to seduce women and have fun with them. It doesn't actually mean that they'll ever succeed in seducing anything. I mean look at their faces most are going to scream and run before they'll ever be able to even try to seduce them. There maybe one here and there that'll have their beer goggles on but the majority will run away before the seducing can begin.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Found a bug, atleast for me.
While I have the first scene in the Breeding Dungeon, the Main Goblin suffers hunger, and afterwars I get the GO Scene

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Found a bug, atleast for me.
While I have the first scene in the Breeding Dungeon, the Main Goblin suffers hunger, and afterwars I get the GO Scene
care to share a pic, couldnt understand what you are saying. And if possible , join on discord , would be easy for me to help.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes