• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
When is the new update gonna drop?
from dev on his patreon : "Version 0.2.2 is currently at 80% of its development progress. It is expected to be released approximately between May 2nd and 5th." . so when 2.2 will be available for patreon subs 2.1 will be available here

Reactions: curuchett

Stupid_

Jun 3, 2023
from dev on his patreon : "Version 0.2.2 is currently at 80% of its development progress. It is expected to be released approximately between May 2nd and 5th." . so when 2.2 will be available for patreon subs 2.1 will be available here
Thanks for the info

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I've not played since 1.5 so I know I'm missing a lot of things here, but looking through all the changelogs since then... the femdom was all foot focused, and the last 3 updates its just been gone completely. Is femdom just dropped and was going to remain only a feet thing?

edit: yeah. looking at patreon changelog too, it seems femdom is kinda forgotten except I guess in the context of netorase (if even that). I guess this is just feet and cuck. I was kinda hoping for a bit more on the femdom side but I guess not

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Well, it has become increasingly annoying to find out where each event is and its requirements. I accepted it from the beginning and I even like it since it means that each update of the game does not end after 2 minutes, but if you don't have a gallery to review all the scenes and see which one you are still missing, at least you could give some hint to know where to start.
I don't know what others think, but if in the changelog you write "New Main NFSW Netorase Event (H-have a good time...)", at least that doesn't make me think "oh, maybe it should go there"

It's a shame, since I liked the idea of the game and its scenes. Good luck anyway

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Legend of the Hero of Edoriam [v0.2.1] [Pyrthenix] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [372 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone, I hope everything is going well for you! :giggle:

I haven't written here for a while, although I've been reading and getting some very interesting and valuable feedback, to which I'd like to respond:

For a while now, the need for a gallery or walkthrough has been growing, something that more and more players are asking for. Its implementation was planned for a few months from now, when other systems and improvements were introduced (like the Dating System (with love, netorase, and netorare versions), Harem System, new bull, netorase-sharing, Companions System, etc.), but given the current need, the gallery will be added, along with a guide on how to get each scene in the next version (Version 0.2.3).

I've also been reading the reviews and negative comments, and the main ones among them are: boring combat and slow start. I appreciate your opinion and reaffirm my commitment to making them much more enjoyable. Later, I will share with you some of the improvements that are coming regarding those points.

Regarding the combat, I agree with your assessment that it needs improvement. It is in a very early stage and will be drastically improved in the future gradually, with the addition of the following features:

Sexual abilities will be added, and hentai will be introduced into combat, where all kinds of scenes and spells will be deployed using sexual energy and encounters as a source. An example of this is the wife engaging in relations with one of the companions to apply an attack or agility buff or absorbing the cum through her private parts or mouth to gain sexual energy and cast special spells, among many other options. It will be a dynamic and deeply developed system.

The AI, enemies, their abilities, and combos will also be improved, making combat much more dynamic and entertaining, as well as improving the rewards and linking them to some sexual scenes, quests, and obtaining/crafting different items.

The abilities will be improved, along with the animations, the combat interface's appearance, the sprites, the fluidity, among many other features and numerous more improvements that will be revealed in the future.

The goal is to make combat as enjoyable as possible, linking it to the NSFW aspect, so that it is maximally enjoyable for those seeking a complete hentai RPG experience as well as for those mainly focusing on the hentai.

Regarding the slow start, I think it will be considerably more satisfactory when the combat improvements are made. New sexual scenes will also be added in those missions to make them much more enjoyable, as well as improvements in fluidity, narrative, and the unfolding of events and missions. Cinematics, music, and new graphics will also be added, the trailer will be remade, and the quality will increase considerably.

The goal is to build a long and complete Hentai RPG, with hundreds of scenes, quests, and tons of locations and characters, making it enjoyable from start to finish and allowing the player to experience increasing enjoyment and freedom as the world unfolds before them.

We are still in the early stages, in the pre-alpha, so the current state of the game is far from what its final state will be, and many of its pieces still need to be assembled and improved. That's why I sincerely appreciate your opinions and sharing your preferences, providing me with feedback that helps me focus and improve the game with each update.

I also invite you to join our , where I am much more active, and where we have specialized channels to discuss and improve the game together. I invite you to share your ideas and opinions, as it is my desire to listen to you and build the game together.

I hope I've been able to answer some of your questions and convey some of my enthusiasm with you.

I hope you enjoy the game a lot, and if there's something you don't like, please let me know, as I'd be happy to listen to you and improve it.

Thank you very much for everything, and have a good day! :giggle: See you around!

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
hanno messo la tana del lupo nella versione 0.2.1? perché ho ucciso tre guardie e non so più dove andare, sono andato a ovest e ho fatto perquisire Elisabeth da una guardia anche se potevo pagare, ma ero curioso di vedere la scena piccante e poi niente, non si va avanti

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is a great game, but, it has to be fucked up with all these puzzles and mazes, especially dark dungeons (I hate that the most). This game needs a walkthrough badly. It needs assistance in getting through these freakin' puzzles. This is too much brain work for an old fart like me. I've made it through the cave and found the Temple (by miracle), but, as hard as I try to figure the method to opening the doors, I can't. Can some really nice person help an old guy out?

Screenshot 2024-05-04 224001.png

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
This is a great game, but, it has to be fucked up with all these puzzles and mazes, especially dark dungeons (I hate that the most). This game needs a walkthrough badly. It needs assistance in getting through these freakin' puzzles. This is too much brain work for an old fart like me. I've made it through the cave and found the Temple (by miracle), but, as hard as I try to figure the method to opening the doors, I can't. Can some really nice person help an old guy out?

View attachment 3604148
put those rock to these corner

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
nothing you can do about it, my advise is copy your save folder before replace all new update to older folder. but hey you had your 1.9 save on this site
I found a way! This is the second time I've done this, but I forgot how I did it. Now I remember.
Here's how I do it:
1) copy your saves into another folder (I have 4 of them, but the main one is the latest);
2) start the game, save on your main slot (mine was forth, but I saved on all four);
3) exit the game and replace the new save(s) with your old one(s);
4) launch the game and load your save.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes