IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
Does the intro freeze for anyone else? As soon as the voice says "world" the game just soft crashes. Game works fine if i skip it though.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
so i dont remember how to play from the last update, how do you have her go with aron? Or trigger other ntr scenes if there are any? also how to decrease fidelity?

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
so i dont remember how to play from the last update, how do you have her go with aron? Or trigger other ntr scenes if there are any? also how to decrease fidelity?
for the ntr scenes you have to be in the second floor of your house, then you click on the magic sphere, then select the corruption interactions. Your fidelity will decrease if you repeat the corruption interactions
Aaron's scenes are in the corruption interactions

Apr 14, 2021
dev notes say that the ntr can be heavily reduced or even entirely avoidable, is that through some sort of toggle or a choice path? If it's a choice how obvious is said path? Don't particularly care for ntr so if the path is too obscure I'd rather not bother

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
dev notes say that the ntr can be heavily reduced or even entirely avoidable, is that through some sort of toggle or a choice path? If it's a choice how obvious is said path? Don't particularly care for ntr so if the path is too obscure I'd rather not bother
probably it means on the level of fidelity/infidelity that Elizabeth has

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Legend of the Hero of Edoriam [v0.1.8a] [Pyrthenix]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 255 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
For the exhibitionism event, the npc appears here (I didn't check if it appeared during the day)
Captura.JPG

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
for the ntr scenes you have to be in the second floor of your house, then you click on the magic sphere, then select the corruption interactions. Your fidelity will decrease if you repeat the corruption interactions
Aaron's scenes are in the corruption interactions
so how many levels are there cause right now im at 3 and im not sure what's the end.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
so how many levels are there cause right now im at 3 and im not sure what's the end.
so far there are only 3 levels. Just repeat the level 3 if you want to decrease the fidelity of Elisabeth
The 0.1.9 update dropped today and it added another level (But it is only for Patreons so far) The public release will drop eventually

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes