EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
How exactly is it clickbait if literally the first line of the dev notes says "The game primarily focuses on netorase and corruption themes"?

It sounds like it's followed that theme pretty well.
They use the netorare tag. So it is a clickbait when you sort games for netorare but also get netorase games.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
They use the netorare tag. So it is a clickbait when you sort games for netorare but also get netorase games.
Until the new tag system is implemented, there isn't an ntrs tag. So most people recognize those games are forced under the ntr tag. If you're looking for pure netorare and search by ntr tag, I'm guessing you've come across stuff like this before, this isn't new, and it's not the fault of the game but the tagging system.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Until the new tag system is implemented, there isn't an ntrs tag. So most people recognize those games are forced under the ntr tag. If you're looking for pure netorare and search by ntr tag, I'm guessing you've come across stuff like this before, this isn't new, and it's not the fault of the game but the tagging system.
I know, f95 made the worst update when they changed the ntr tag to netorare, but in that case there is a swinging tag for ntrs games. There is no need to confuse the people with the netorare tag when there is no netorare ingame.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I know, f95 made the worst update when they changed the ntr tag to netorare, but in that case there is a swinging tag for ntrts games. There is no need to confuse the people with the netorare tag when there is no netorare ingame.
I agree with you, but when most games tag ntrs games with swinging and not ntr, then people come in and complain and say "wahhhh ntr game!"

Optimally, games like this would be only tagged with swinging so I could find them and avoid ntr, and you could find ntr and avoid this. (y)

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
There is actually NTR in the game already (at least the Patreon release, so next public release for F95) separate from the NTRS events with Aron (no spoilers). There will be more and more NTR events introduced based around the Fidelity system in conjunction with the Corruption system, and there is an entire NTR system being developed alongside those other 2 systems, as well. It can also be argued that some of the NTRS events bleed over into the NTR designation as with higher corruption, the MC's wife goes beyond what is acceptable:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 7, 2023
Are there events that can be started by the heroine? I hunger for a Netorase game where the corrupted heroine goes searching for dick on her own if you let her fall too much, games that give you complete control over her don't have any tension at all.
An example of what I want is in Ruins of Luxoria if you let the Arms Craftsman corrupt the heroine she fucks him every week, and if you don't interfere and pick her up they stay fucking for days.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3230869 How can I continue? where is Director Esberth
Oh nm your further than me I think. And you checked on all 3 floors of the mage school?
how do I get her to be dominant, I can't seem to do any actions with her dom?
If you didnt do the tavern instructory sidestory thing, you can start increasing dom points with one of the basic sex actions through stone, I forget which one it is- like the third one down, not the bathroom BJ, not having her meet guy, but the next one.

Reactions: MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Well, I reached that part too and my Director Esberth is in his chair on the third floor but when I try to talk to him nothing happens so, I think thats the end of this version of the game
Yup that is the end of the update and the next update the option to talk with the director will be available.
It is in the changelog of the next version on the dev's patreon

Fenu Games

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
Where do ppl get these models for characters from and what do they use to pose/animate them, I’ve seen so many games with this exact style

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes