One01

Feb 9, 2022
It's me again, I'm surprised by the potential of this one, surely when it's finished it will be better than The Ruins of Luxoria or Knightess Whore

I hope the Dev does things well and gives us the best Netorase game because of all the ones I've seen they seem repetitive or generic to me.

And as a good Latin American I hope there is someone to translate this game, I don't know English so for me this game is not as enjoyable in its original language

Sorry if I looked very bootlicking kkkkkkk

Reactions: Axel34

Cloudyday92

May 3, 2020
I can't get past this part and I've only locked the first scene with Aron. Is there more content I'm missing, I seen people talking about more ntr events. Not sure what I'm missing here.

Reactions: MikeOG

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
I can't get past this part and I've only locked the first scene with Aron. Is there more content I'm missing, I seen people talking about more ntr events. Not sure what I'm missing here.
The NTR scenes have nothing to do with story progression after you're able to see them. You just have to do the NTR scenes over and over until you have enough corruption points. If you have the bare minimum of corruption, the wife will do less things in the NTR scenes, too. If you get it high enough, she'll go from not letting Aron cum in her mouth to spitting to swallowing, so there are multiple different variations per scene. Also, you have to do both spy and wait for the wife options to unlock the next option once you have enough corruption.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Legend of the Hero of Edoriam [v0.1.6] [Pyrthenix]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 253 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Does anyone remember how to continue with the netorase event? xD

Edit: nvm, just found it (just repeat event 3 having the spell to unlock locks)

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
How to get this spell?
At night in the academy there will be this npc on one of the floors (I don't remember if the second or third), you talk to him, you accept the deal, you see a scene and you get the spell that is used in Aron's mansion and in the first floor of the academy on the staircase protected by a barrier on the left side
View attachment 3044919

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Do I need a new save to see the new stuff? what is Continuation of Spying on the Wife in Aron's house ? is that level 3 since it still ends trying to see them past the lock

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes