Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Has anybody been able to advance the air orb quest? Or is the game stuck after the two goblins scene?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Also, how to trigger the relation with the magic shop girl, she had a scene where she invites the wife to visit with her, but nothing beyond that, do you have to be on the NTR path to trigger that, is there a way to trigger it on the love path?

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
I also got stuck there

Is there a way to return to the city?
I didn't get stuck there, you just can't go further. The next map isn't implemented, yet. If you want to go back to the city, just turn around and go out of the exit. If, for some reason, the exit isn't working, just download MTool and you can teleport to any map you want, though there's nothing to do after the 2 goblins with the public release. If you head to the Patreon page, though, you'll see that the next map is in, and the next phase of Aron's corruption scenes are finally in, so look forward to 0.1.6.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I didn't get stuck there, you just can't go further. The next map isn't implemented, yet. If you want to go back to the city, just turn around and go out of the exit. If, for some reason, the exit isn't working, just download MTool and you can teleport to any map you want, though there's nothing to do after the 2 goblins with the public release. If you head to the Patreon page, though, you'll see that the next map is in, and the next phase of Aron's corruption scenes are finally in, so look forward to 0.1.6.
I'm not interested in the Aron NTR stuff (I avoided that path), I'm here to see the wife lez it up with the magic shop girl

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I've played through the latest update and really enjoyed it. Great work Pyrthenix. I found a few 'glitches' so I thought I'd mention here in case you wanted to fix. None are game breaking.
1) I confirmed that all but 1 of the skill tree glitches have been fixed. The only one left is Cyromancy Apprentice (II). It shows as learned but is still blocked. From what I can see, Icy Duo has been learnt in the skills tree but I can't get to it and its not in my skills.
1701496477365.png
2) I think the toggle for the skill Thunderclap Cascade is the wrong way round. I can't use it in a battle but it shows as usable outside of battle.
1701497306316.png
3) I have shamelessly used a time glitch in your recent Love event (Romantic Bath in the River) update. I noticed time stops while you bathe and have a good time. However,l the monsters respawn so I can farm levels and raise corruption/sex points without going far and using very little time.

On the side, it will be great to see Aron's next NTR event and hoping we start seeing the fruits of wifey's domination (maybe in getting hubby and Aron to service her;) especially in light of romantic bath experiences) . Also maybe you could make the 3some magic shop owner repeatable. Of course romantic bath does open possibilities for extensions of home love events as well.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I wonder, will there be other way to start netorase/sharing than the quest when you send your wife and then spy on her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Is there anything else after Aron's level 3 scene? Because it tells me that it's the end of update 0.14 and I am confused.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes