Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
how do we learn the spell to open the door at the 3rd event of aaron
At night in the academy there will be this npc on one of the floors (I don't remember if the second or third), you talk to him, you accept the deal, you see a scene and you get the spell that is used in Aron's mansion and in the first floor of the academy on the staircase protected by a barrier on the left side
1698631115924.png

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Oh great, and how do I know how much corruption I have? I don't remember seeing it on the menu
it's with the crystal in your house, it's the 1st or 2nd option, not corruption not domination not love one of the first 2 then corruption is on the right side of the screen it's the thing up to 1000 there you'll see the number of corruption you have

Reactions: Zeabux

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
At night in the academy there will be this npc on one of the floors (I don't remember if the second or third), you talk to him, you accept the deal, you see a scene and you get the spell that is used in Aron's mansion and in the first floor of the academy on the staircase protected by a barrier on the left side
View attachment 3044919
thanks!

ezemi

Dec 9, 2021
View attachment 3044919
yeah but I got blue balled again, I need the 0.1.5 fuckkk

Reactions: MikeOG

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
And once again I am here...I get this same problem when starting the game of
Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/hud/pictures/Elisabeth 0-100 corruption.png
Does anyone here have any fucking clue wtf causes this error? How do you fucking fix this error?

Zaidas

Mar 19, 2019
Ending a game version in the middle of a core event? I could understand, if it was a drawn 2D game, but rendering a bunch of images in the engine takes no time comparing to drawing them. There is no justification in such behavior, apart from greed.
Anyways, the game could have lots of potential, but all that infinite plot thing needs to end. Author should go back and remove all this walking around the map, fighting useless monsters and reading all those non-erotic walls of text. All this waste of time is just damaging the game.
And make the game netorase+netorare instead of netorase+casual. I'm tired of all this casual stuff you get everywhere, we all have seen it too many times. The only things that would be interesting in casual road are kinks and good visual representation. But you can't create a nice image with this engine, all we will get is a barely good enough illustration of the stuff descripted by the text. You can't make a good casual erotic game with that.
With netorare you don't even need much new images. To add netorare route author could just make wife lying to her husband while doing extra things with other dudes and the husband doubting her, but still trying to believe. Remove all those thoughts about enjoying his wife cheating and replace them with frustration, anger and hope. You can still make wife dominant and the dude a cuckcold with a cage even without him wanting that to happen. Watching a guy unwillingly submitting to his wife would be way more fun that observing a weirdo that wants his wife to do sex with other dudes.

Reactions: stahalle and Gudil

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
well I had high hopes, but so far the battles are to repetitive and boring, and the "fun" stuff is few and far between..maybe it gets better but after some time it makes me wonder if its worth it...

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Just came across another bug. After 2nd time (or maybe third) love sex "against wall bathroom", the screen stays on the last screen with the wife. You can move around but you are moving blind (even if you manage to get out of the house and leave the city, enter the jungle).
View attachment 3017383
I restarted the game with V1.4 just to be sure it wasn't a save compatibility issue.

I can now reproduce the screen problem in the picture above consistently. This problem with sex against the bathroom wall occurs when "You make her clean you up" + Elizabeth's corruption before you start having sex is 74 (I'm guessing something different is supposed to occur when her corruption hits 75). When I use a purity gem to drop her corruption lower, the problem goes away and you can see the screen again.

ps all the skills tree bugs seem to be still there in V1.4 (lightning II, cryomancy II and sword double slash). Double slash is less of a problem as you get the skill each time you "Learn" it again your sword exp points aren't deducted.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
It doesn't really need a walkthrough.

1) Do NTR to lower fidelity or love to increase fidelity. Low fidelity = cheating, high fidelity = loyal.
2) Raise corruption to get more kinky scenes.
3) Main choices during major quests like with the air elementals give you light or dark points, those lead you into a light or dark path.
What fidelity and light/dark stats lead to femdom path?

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Aaand the skill tree and dialogue skipping are still on "W", which periodically breaks scripted scenes. Super. Did no one ever tell the developer about this?

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
So does anybody know what to do wrt the Nebulous Mountains, I'm at the door in the back of the cave and you cant proceed past there...

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2023
does anyone see the point of elizabeth being naked in mid fight once the orcs or animals took her health below a certain point?? Nothing really happens, she just stands there and thats about, is there ment to be an animation? I dont see much scenes in this game at all. I just finished going through a vexatious task in the cave full of rock monsters, and no special at the end... this game is not for me, the rewards are too little in return.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
ok. how the fuck do I access this skill tree everyone is talking about? the "W" key does nothing. I wouldn't even know there was a skill tree without reading this thread. Why is such a key gameplay element impossible to find? Or is my save bugged?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes