Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So, right now the only way to start sharing her is to send her to Aron, right? I mean, I know it's only the start and there is long road ahead but I hope that MC will be able to be more dominant and for example go with her to Aron or something and not only get cucked and fem dominated. :p (at least that's my hope after reading dev notes)

Last edited:

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
There was a mention in the V1.3 change log " Added new NFSW netorase-femdom event (third wife's report (with variations according to corruption level and choices)). " I assume that's Aron Level 3. I have 388 Sex points, 286 Corruption, 100 Fidelity and 50 domination. Level 3 of Aron is still greyed out with "..complete previous levles and obtain 75 corruption (WIP". Can anyone tell me what I am missing ?

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
So, right now the only way to start sharing her is to send her to Aron, right? I mean, I know it's only the start and there is long road ahead but I hope that MC will be able to be more dominant and for example go with her to Aron or something and not only get cucked and fem dominated. :p (at least that's my hope after reading dev notes)
Or if she's dominant, she could command him to come along :). Also, if we follow the idea that they need to collect Sex Points, then maybe we can convince dev that if 1 guy is good then 2 is better ;-).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, I gave this a sincere try for more than an hour, but no. The game is like 80% endless repetitive battles and 10% walking back and forth to get the 10% of admittedly decent story and lewd content. I'm willing to jump through a few hoops for that but this is ridiculous.

Determind

Mar 21, 2019
I'm stuck. I'm on the first map of the nebulous mountain (the forrest part). I saw a green haired girl leaving to the west and watched her maturbate. And now I don't know what to do. when I try to go further to the west, to the stairs in the nort or the both exit points at the northern east part of the map nothing happend. The only thing I can do is to leave the map where I entered it and be on the world map again. Please help, Thx!
According to the discord that is all there is until version 1.5.

Reactions: SaginAlex

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
I cant seem to win against the big orc at the start in the cave, is there some trick to win against this guy? I hit him alot but I have to heal every round since he almost oneshot me with every attack

ezemi

Dec 9, 2021
How did you unlock scene 2? I already saw the first one but it still tells me that I can't see the second one.
for me I had to watch it twice, first while spying on her, and secondly, waiting for her at home, maybe that works for you too.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes