Yenod

Oct 9, 2017
I'm stuck. I'm on the first map of the nebulous mountain (the forrest part). I saw a green haired girl leaving to the west and watched her maturbate. And now I don't know what to do. when I try to go further to the west, to the stairs in the nort or the both exit points at the northern east part of the map nothing happend. The only thing I can do is to leave the map where I entered it and be on the world map again. Please help, Thx!

Reactions: Furnox

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
I must have misunderstood something since I have massive scaling problem. I'm currently going for the air crystal, but my gear and spells are just deprecated at this point. I still have the things I was provided form the guild. William and Elizabeth are both lvl 16 and the only thing that seems to scale with levels is HP and MP. I'm guessing Elizabeth should have a healing spell level 2 at this point somehow, since it heals less and less with each level. Honestly the trash flower mobs at the beginning of the forest are getting both characters below half HP, which is brutal and I don't think I'll be able to beat any boss in that location.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I must have misunderstood something since I have massive scaling problem. I'm currently going for the air crystal, but my gear and spells are just deprecated at this point. I still have the things I was provided form the guild. William and Elizabeth are both lvl 16 and the only thing that seems to scale with levels is HP and MP. I'm guessing Elizabeth should have a healing spell level 2 at this point somehow, since it heals less and less with each level. Honestly the trash flower mobs at the beginning of the forest are getting both characters below half HP, which is brutal and I don't think I'll be able to beat any boss in that location.
I had a similar experience. I ended up doing the following. Went to the Armor shop and bought iron shield and breastplate, bought large sword from weapons shop, Disciple gear from magic shop, made sure I was well rested (status of Zzz) which increases stats, and upgraded skills tree (Key "W"). Then its grind to level up, return to house, sex (optional), sleep and repeat. I'm up to level 27 now and can get through a few battles before having to go home. But looks like forest where this update ends.

Reactions: interlinked

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for the answer! Btw. Does the skill tree somehow work wor the wife as well? I can only choose as William.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
It's in the mage academy library. The same room you met the headmaster before.
You mean Academy (Director Office) - 4th floor, the top of the building? After I find Alice in the tavern, I go to the Academy, checked in my opinion everything, but no conclav. The headmaster is on the 4th floor, Director Office, but no options to talk with him, and is alone, no other mages.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
No you didnt do anything wrong the game's atk and def scaling is way off. The wife with her basic attacks does the same amount of damage as the warrior with the sword and she just has a staff. His heavy swing/slash does the same amount of damage as his basic attacks if not less. And like someone else mentioned above you can only upgrade william guys skills with the tree. I would say its because the game is still early in development. The only equipment upgrade you can buy at the moment is a shield.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm stuck. I'm on the first map of the nebulous mountain (the forrest part). I saw a green haired girl leaving to the west and watched her maturbate. And now I don't know what to do. when I try to go further to the west, to the stairs in the nort or the both exit points at the northern east part of the map nothing happend. The only thing I can do is to leave the map where I entered it and be on the world map again. Please help, Thx!
I had the same problem. None of the exits went anywhere. I tried all of them. Furthermore, the fleeing the battle option never works. Most of the time I closed the game and reloaded, bc I got tired of fighting things trying to get to the next screen only for it to be locked.

Like others, I was VERY disappointed with the RPG elements. I kinda like that as a possible game element. But, the fighter's skills don't improve. I got all the way to 18th level and he has only one skill and it rarely does better damage than the regular attack, which, even at level 18, mostly does abt 120-140 dmg. Not much strong than the wife's melee atk dmg. In what RPG universe is the magic user able to deal as much melee dmg as the fighter.

Reactions: Furnox

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I had the same problem. None of the exits went anywhere. I tried all of them. Furthermore, the fleeing the battle option never works. Most of the time I closed the game and reloaded, bc I got tired of fighting things trying to get to the next screen only for it to be locked.

Like others, I was VERY disappointed with the RPG elements. I kinda like that as a possible game element. But, the fighter's skills don't improve. I got all the way to 18th level and he has only one skill and it rarely does better damage than the regular attack, which, even at level 18, mostly does abt 120-140 dmg. Not much strong than the wife's melee atk dmg. In what RPG universe is the magic user able to deal as much melee dmg as the fighter.
I had the same problem with skills till I worked out that "W" opened the skill tree. Now I have maxed out (bugs aside) all of Will's attacks. Each time you use the attack during battle will give you 1 point to that element for use in the tree. Same applies for the sword attacks. I can now fight/farm and easily level up at least 3 times without the aid of potions before going back to rest up again. Currently at level 30 and well rested base attacks are now 200+ dmg.
1697507671488.png

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Just came across another bug. After 2nd time (or maybe third) love sex "against wall bathroom", the screen stays on the last screen with the wife. You can move around but you are moving blind (even if you manage to get out of the house and leave the city, enter the jungle).
1697700136938.png

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So in version 0.1.4 Patreon I am getting this error every 10 seconds (Approx) making the game unplayable.

View attachment 3022013
Exactly...this happened to me too
Nah man, I have a question...every fucking time since v0.1.2 I start the game whether from old save at the end of 0.1 or a fully new game it keeps giving me some sort of error. These error keep auto-appearing after clicking retry. The files are fucking there but nooooo the game will say couldn't find this or that. I have attached an example below for anyone who can be bothered to help me out.
This shit is frustrating because even when I freaking start a new game it ends up failing to load something which is already there. How come the others did not have any problems? Want to know what I did wrong or if I downloaded some broken version again.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Put any short ogg file with that name and the game will be content with that!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I have a question about the new femdom wife subsystem. Can the wife be dominant even without the ntr or is it solely for the ntr route?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes