Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Three months progress of the game are pleasing (the first version of the game out in august). I wonder what the game will be like in another three months if the work pace continues? And in a year it'll be iconic netorase game with its own fanbase and financial support. I hope the developer has found their calling and is working with passion. Good luck! I will definitely be following your career with great interest! (Just, please, less boring RPG's grinding, and more scenes with varied outcome!)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.1.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
How will the planned pregnancy system work? Will it be like inbreed system (example: Wife get pregnant by either you or other man and give birth are child, then get pregnant again and give birth again, the pregnancy will continue until you satisfy/get bored)? And also is there any lactation content planned (so basically pregnancy+lactation)

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Are all the cheating scenes utlizing silhouettes? Kinda over that trope tbh. Need to see that raw fuckin'.

Reactions: MikeOG

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
My assumption is that the quest isn't implemented further than that. As it was in the plains before, instead of going "this update you got all of X" you got a bit of it and a bit of others.
Are all the cheating scenes utlizing silhouettes? Kinda over that trope tbh. Need to see that raw fuckin'.
I think for the future that will probably more and more be the case.
Or rather, the male MC watching will be overt not hidden. Or it'll just be the female MC returning and telling male MC about it later.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Patch notes mention a succubus event, anyone know how to get that?
also even if i cheated corruption to 500 she doesnt seem to get any different in scenes or images

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Can someone remind me how to activate the Threesome event in the tavern? xD
Just talk to the Magic Shop merchant, end the shopping, and she'll invite you to the tavern. The "Join them" option isn't implemented, yet, though, and will take you to the Title Screen.

My questions are:
Where are the goblins?
How to access the Tavern Blowjob and Romantic Bath in the River scenes?

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Just talk to the Magic Shop merchant, end the shopping, and she'll invite you to the tavern. The "Join them" option isn't implemented, yet, though, and will take you to the Title Screen.

My questions are:
Where are the goblins?
How to access the Tavern Blowjob and Romantic Bath in the River scenes?
Join them was implemented last i checked in 0.1.5a

Goblins are in cave, go to where the wind temple is supposed to be, north, and north east a cave. The event sometimes doesnt trigger properly.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes