MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
can someone pass the save for the last upgrade?
mmmh it depends on what you want in your gameplay. I have a high curruption wife, cuckold mc that shares his wife, almost all magic skills unlocked.
And if you dont want your gameplay to be like that then my save is not for you
I think it is better that you play the game (it does not take long to get to the current update)

Robert27

Aug 1, 2019
mmmh it depends on what you want in your gameplay. I have a high curruption wife, cuckold mc that shares his wife, almost all magic skills unlocked.
And if you dont want your gameplay to be like that then my save is not for you
I think it is better that you play the game (it does not take long to get to the current update)
pass me your save if u can pls

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Where do you see your skill exp? Not your current abilities, but the background proficiencies required to unlock a new skill tree?

Like I'm able to unlock swordsman now, and I wasnt at start of game, but where is this 5exp depicted? NM found it

Lol this is a bold faced lie as increasing stats like corruption by +1 involves either
A) watching a lengthy sex scene
B) buying expensive items, and therefore farming gold off mobs

Pyrthenix
If you still read this thread, wanted to say I appreciate what you've done, game is in good shape. The only thing I'd suggest changing is not restricting the armor types by class or making other armor types trainable. There's not much point in wanting MC to become some epic fire-spec mage if he can never wear cloth armor with +magic dmg.

Alternatively, you could have the mage skill tree apply to elisabeth instead - so like she focuses on a specific elemental spec, that'd be cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Otaku_666

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Legend of the Hero of Edoriam [v0.1.7 (Public Version)] [Pyrthenix]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 244 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Can't seem to report to Esberth after the air temple mission. Don't know what I'm missing. Is there someone else I have to talk to first or do I need more sexual energy or something?

PandaSEN21

Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone have a save for the last update? I can't get past the boss fight from the last update.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes