Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
my biggest disappointment for the time being is that a number of the wife-y's scenes with others can't be seen fully or properly.
Yeah I do agree with this take. I am not really into this whole mystery sex thing.
At least in the later Aron sharing events you see clearly what is happening.
I like how it's done in the game Futa Family, where the MC is given Forsight magic by his mother and he can watch his girlfriend anywhere anytime and his girlfriend knows this and is constatly putting on a show, because she knows MC is always watching.
I hope something like that will get implemented here.

the game doesn't actually ever tell you about the skill tree, and I only opened it for the 1st time when I was checking out if any keys did anything. The wife interaction menu is, I think, mentioned once at some point.
And HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT, I didnt even know there is a skill tree until you mentioned it, and I completely forgot about the interaction menu.
Why tf is the skill tree not in the esc menu. Or at least make it an item so when you use it, you will get trasnported.
Now that I looked through the skill menu, I am actually getting more hyped for what this game is gonna have.
There is sex magic, blood magic, and many more.
Shame is, they are not implemented and you can't learn anyting.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah I do agree with this take. I am not really into this whole mystery sex thing.
At least in the later Aron sharing events you see clearly what is happening.
I like how it's done in the game Futa Family, where the MC is given Forsight magic by his mother and he can watch his girlfriend anywhere anytime and his girlfriend knows this and is constatly putting on a show, because she knows MC is always watching.
I hope something like that will get implemented here.
While scrying/remote-viewing/clairvoyance/something could be an option for a setting with magic in it, it's not really an option that works for this game because it affects the NTR paths. All the full-on NTR scenes would have to happen when the husband can't use that magic for some reason. Which, I suppose the orc scene that bugs me the most applies... but I obviously wouldn't want it to apply to it either.

Personally, I think that one way to do it if Pyrthenix is dead-set on keeping up the MC perspective stuff, is to do what Nebel did. Have scenes that MC couldn't have seen at all pop up in his dreams, and have it so he doesn't remember them properly or at all when he wakes up. This works perfectly well with scenes where the MC is knocked unconscious or whatnot, and pretty much everywhere else in general, just gotta remember to have the dude nap regularly.

It still causes a detachment between "what the player knows" and "what the MC knows" though... but can't please everyone anyway, and the closest thing to pleasing everyone is basically the toggle option I mentioned.

And HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT, I didnt even know there is a skill tree until you mentioned it, and I completely forgot about the interaction menu.
Why tf is the skill tree not in the esc menu. Or at least make it an item so when you use it, you will get trasnported.
Now that I looked through the skill menu, I am actually getting more hyped for what this game is gonna have.
There is sex magic, blood magic, and many more.
Shame is, they are not implemented and you can't learn anyting.
Yeah... this stuff is a major problem. There's just a lot that isn't properly presented anywhere in the game, and that's a huge problem if you want more players interested in your game.

If I didn't have the mindset to stick my nose into places and try things out, along with the patience to figure things out, I could have ended up very frustrated with the whole thing. There's a very real chance that a number of those 1-star reviews that have popped up happened because people didn't even notice a bunch of things to understand the game's potential. That's just the vocal peeps too. How many people have tried out the game, thought it was bad, and just never looked back and never said anything?

That's potentially a lot of customers lost due to poor intro into things.

The problem is, the dev keeps alternating between adding content and adding new systems and whatnot... which is not great for having a good base to build on, and it's also not great for ensuring that the game has a good 1st impression to give people that come and see it for the first time.

Reactions: Lolikanion

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is this railroaded NTRS or is there more choices?
The MC can absolutely refuse to share the waifu, though in at least one case it'll cost you a ton of gold or force you to take a darkness based choice, at least at the moment. Though I don't think you need to take more than 2 Dark Alignment points for that one and that's pretty easy to mitigate. If you even care about the MC's alignment.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
hi
View attachment 3745049
I can't open the door
where i can find the arcane lockbreaker III?
try this

At night in the academy there will be this npc on one of the floors (I don't remember if the second or third), you talk to him, you accept the deal, you see a scene and you get the spell that is used in Aron's mansion and in the first floor of the academy on the staircase protected by a barrier on the left side
View attachment 3044919

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes