Recruitable character names translated: 400/400
Equipment/items translated: 128/128
Images with text translated and edited: 54/54
All description text (skills, ship, character, etc.) translated
Story segments translated: 5/6
Sex scenes translated: 3/24
Opening video translated: 0/1
Sex scenes decensored: 3/24

I'm almost done translating the main story. The typewriter effect is really annoying. I don't know if the developer used an old typewriter script or something. It doesn't predict the length of words correctly. The last word of a sentence jumps to the next line while typing. Here's what it looks like:

Typewriter.gif

As you can see, it's quite distracting to read the text. So I have to manually add line breaks, which is quite time-consuming.

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Update on the progress of the translation project:

Story segments translated: 6/6
Sex scenes translated: 6/24

Finally finished the translation of the main story. Currently working on translating the sex scenes. The sex scenes script is bigger than I thought. There are almost 2000 lines of dialogue (which is more than twice as much as the main story).
I also fixed some minor bugs. For example, wrong name IDs and the ship icon being highlighted all the time.

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
For those that want to pay it, your first crew member should be either the tank or AoE mage, imo. Also, maybe restart if the 1st battle doesn't drop anything.

The cleric helps in the cave battles, but you needa do fill half the bar for departures to unlock that.

There are also some quests in the bar, that resets daily. They'll help net you wood, until you can farm caves.
-- To unlock the ship upgrade. Should try and get the 1st one ASAP, since it's more actions and crew members.

You can level up & equip your crew using the 1st button on the bottom. The third on is your warehouse; mainly used for the foodstuff to restore fatigue (hp). Not going to be useful until around 3rd island, where you'll be able to buy 5-ish items [10x3 + 20x2=50%] every 3-ish days.

Edit: If possible, you want two or more sets of crew members [mainly frontline/tanks], as the restoratives heals everyone, thus you can swap them between battles for extra fights.

The game is kinda bugged, in that the expulsion/training can be grayed after the 'characters' are done. You can reset it by closing the game.

Edit2: Added my full-ish save. Windows, so drop it in the roaming>locallow.
not all hero wear capes !
Thank you for the save file my friend it saved me a lot of time
ntr is the best!

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021

Sex scenes translated: 12/24

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

Honestly, if you have a version with all the translation and no decensoring... I'd genuinely take it. I don't care about censorship at all.

A full translation is more than enough as far as I'm concerned. I doubt the Opening video is critical either.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

Honestly, if you have a version with all the translation and no decensoring... I'd genuinely take it. I don't care about censorship at all.

A full translation is more than enough as far as I'm concerned. I doubt the Opening video is critical either.
I'm just happy that there are actually still fan translators out there who are doing things by hand, rather than people who post "heavily edited MTLs" or "AI/deep translated", but it's basically just an MTL and many parts are still in Japanese or gibberish.

Take your time, don't give in to pressure, and don't worry about any extras (although they'd be nice). Keep up the good work.

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
I'm just happy that there are actually still fan translators out there who are doing things by hand, rather than people who post "heavily edited MTLs" or "AI/deep translated", but it's basically just an MTL and many parts are still in Japanese or gibberish.

Take your time, don't give in to pressure, and don't worry about any extras (although they'd be nice). Keep up the good work.
I really appreciate your kind words. I wish the translation would go faster, but the author's awkward Japanese and the need to manually set line breaks really slows it down. As for what Iexist wrote, I will definitely decensor the textures. It shouldn't take too long to redraw them.

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021

Sex scenes translated: 17/24

Translation progress has slowed down because I was trying to fix a bug I found. The bug still exists in the latest version of the game. Although it's not game-breaking, it's still quite annoying. Parts 2 and 3 of all characters in the gallery are currently mixed up. I haven't been able to fix it yet, but I'll try.

Oct 8, 2019

Sex scenes translated: 17/24

Translation progress has slowed down because I was trying to fix a bug I found. The bug still exists in the latest version of the game. Although it's not game-breaking, it's still quite annoying. Parts 2 and 3 of all characters in the gallery are currently mixed up. I haven't been able to fix it yet, but I'll try.
Is this for the version on this site or for the 1.5 version that was apparently released?

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Is this for the version on this site or for the 1.5 version that was apparently released?
The translation is based on version 1.5.

Sex scenes translated: 23/24

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had the flu and couldn't work on the translation for almost three weeks. I just started working on the last scene. As soon as I'm done with that, I'll do the proofreading, then add the subtitles to the opening video and finally redraw the censored textures.

Oct 8, 2019

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had the flu and couldn't work on the translation for almost three weeks. I just started working on the last scene. As soon as I'm done with that, I'll do the proofreading, then add the subtitles to the opening video and finally redraw the censored textures.
Huh, that is great. Is there a chance of you releasing the translation prior to finishing the decensoring?

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023

You already did great. That's enough work if you ask me and I will gladly use it as it is.

Thank you.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes