Unity The Legend of the Spirit Orbs [v1.6.0] [BabusGames]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Babus here!
About the new update: there is a bunch of new scenes featuring Paya, the new challenger.
Also I've tweaked several things: there is an upgraded shop system, a combo system, a wildcard system, and some other new stuff. Go take a look by yourselves!

daunt

May 11, 2017
Great now it´s Papaya time, hopefully there´s a scene where birth mark shows, always wanted to see it in-game

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sounded interesting, until I read the reviews. Penalizing for misclicks was the one that made me not even want to download it, lol.

Evasion

Sep 17, 2017
Since patreon came up hentai games from "I wanna release legitimately and quick the game" to "Take it slow maybe in six years we gonna finish"

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Oh Mr. Dev, i see you changed the game's name from its original release, very good. I take it you caught the attention of some people who you would not want to see it? Gotta dodge them prudes lol

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
If anyone's thinking of using that save file on the other page, it just made the game load all glitchy, so don't bother

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
Sounded interesting, until I read the reviews. Penalizing for misclicks was the one that made me not even want to download it, lol.
Not anymore! In this update the penalization for missclicks is dramatically smaller, so it shouldn't be a problem from now on.

Oh Mr. Dev, i see you changed the game's name from its original release, very good. I take it you caught the attention of some people who you would not want to see it? Gotta dodge them prudes lol
Well, I haven't received any "unpleased message" from any company, but I feel I gotta take steps already to avoid that situation lol.

Reactions: iamslime
D

Deleted member 1378207

You know what you could add? A gallery mode. I like the graphic style of the game, so it's good to fap with. The only problem is that when I finally unlock all the scenes the biggus dickus has become the smallus softus (if you know what I mean). So the gallery mode would be very appreciated

Reactions: C3azyboy92

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
Is there an Android port or could someone try to make one
The graphic's are good And a puzzle game like this should be fun on the Mobil or tab

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
You know what you could add? A gallery mode. I like the graphic style of the game, so it's good to fap with. The only problem is that when I finally unlock all the scenes the biggus dickus has become the smallus softus (if you know what I mean). So the gallery mode would be very appreciated
Yeah, the main menu is intended to work as a gallery, but right now it simply doesn't. I'll probably redesign it a bit so it has more of a gallery feel. It feel like I can fix it just by reworking the flowchart of the main menu.

Is there an Android port or could someone try to make one
The graphic's are good And a puzzle game like this should be fun on the Mobil or tab
That's an interesting idea! Sadly, I'm already overflowed with tasks. Making this work on web, windows and mac is already a torture lel. Maybe I'll do it when I have more time though.

jerbear

Jul 10, 2017
well..i've seen games forced to change the title when they are that spot on..one about dragonballs got letters and had to change alot..the title of yours..Legend of Zelda is spot on to existing game..if the company finds out..you could receive letters..not nice ones..you need to parody the title proper also...not be so spot on ..
well from a purely legal standpoint, you really did not have to change the title, there are exceptions to using both trademarks and copyrights for parody under fair use which this would clearly fall under. for using the trademark, as long as it is clearly a parody and nobody would seriosly think it came from nintendo, its fair use. This doesnt mean they wont send those letters, it just means that there would be no legal bite behind them, more bark.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes