Unity The Legend of the Spirit Orbs [v1.6.0] [BabusGames]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
View attachment 665459

Overview:
Hello! I'm Babus from BabusGames. I recently started doing a Zelda parody game called Zelda: Spirit Orbs. The art is based on a doujin called "Taking steps towards Hyrule's Prosperity"-check it out, it's pretty cool. It's the first time I'm doing a skill based game and there's a lot of content to come, but I'd appreciate your feedback to point me in the right direction. Give it a try!​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-21
Release Date: 2020-05-20
Developer: BabusGames
Censorship: No
Version: v1.1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, I love the art of this game, especially the Zelda part. The sounds were nice as well, but it could have done with more variation. Thumbs up for the pregnancy ending! Did not see it coming but I'm pleased it did.

I can't help but notice the potential you'd have into making a great Zelda parody. The only part I disliked was the puzzle game, I've seen it's been mentioned around here too. I get the idea of "working for the reward", I just think matching orbs is the best option and it is a bit underwhelming compared to the scenes.

Have you considered doing something like a small RPG or adventure game or a dating sim or even a visual novel? I'm no developer, but I assume it would be harder to make, however I strongly believe the scenes would better fit there and deliver a fully awesome experience in the end. Even a different theme if you're done with Zelda.

But holly hell, I have to say it again, great job on the art!

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018

full save. Guess i got a knack for this stuff.

goes here.

C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Babus Games\Legend of the spirit orbs

Reactions: pengupepe57

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Advice/requests:
a. Have the girl dance or strip as you solve orbs. This will actually make the game harder as you eliminate possible orbs. Atm, the difficulty curve is inverted. The game only get easier as progression goes on.
b. Make the orbs a bit easier to differntiate. Some of the orbs are extremely similar. But some are much easier to tell apart. So RNG is the main factor in making good progress.

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
sorry needs better artwork, Also the title page shows a different toon So if your going to make a game about zelda put her as the title shot.
That was for the update that added midna. Normally the picture is zelda. And I think the art is good.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
sorry needs better artwork, Also the title page shows a different toon So if your going to make a game about zelda put her as the title shot.
The game originally had a zelda banner, but the game features multiple characters and they change the banner to display the most recent addition.

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
New version doesn't ask for res anymore.. just starts up in a smallish window.

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
i got a 500 internal server error.... seems zippy is havin some problems
--

threw it on mediafire :D

Thanks amigo. You also got it just loading in like a 720p window? Before it would pop up with a window each launch saying full screen or windowed, so I'd run in in like 3200x1800 windowed. Now it's just a little window, don't see any res options anywhere..

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes