Others Abandoned The Legend of Versyl 2 [v0.44] [Kravenar Games]

Balthlazar

Jan 5, 2018
hey man if youre going to be active on here ill probally donate... i just have to see if youre going to follow a strict schedule on releases. The market is kinda flooded with fly by night types at the moment, and im not saying youre one, but a guy has to be careful these days.

all in all though nice renders and the people here seem to like your story telling, so ill watch you carefully. now if the guys im currently donating to could speed up their schedule to a monthly basis i'd be happy

Reactions: Darting run

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I've always liked this dev but RPGM was a deal-breaker. Shame that they did not move to Ren'Py or Unity. I guess I sould give this one a try at some point.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Hmm, the picture quality could be better, the girls body shape could be more seductive. In general, not hooked. The average game, which many in the Internet.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I've always liked this dev but RPGM was a deal-breaker. Shame that they did not move to Ren'Py or Unity. I guess I sould give this one a try at some point.
Ren`Py: 1 on 100 games out there supports the save\load feature with updates. 99 games on 100 need a fresh restart, our game works fluid and doesn't need it through releases. :)
Hmm, the picture quality could be better, the girls body shape could be more seductive. In general, not hooked. The average game, which many in the Internet.
We always focused on the story and features, with the best quality we could achieve for the equipment we have. Don't stop looking at the surface, go deeper. :)

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
hey man if youre going to be active on here ill probally donate... i just have to see if youre going to follow a strict schedule on releases. The market is kinda flooded with fly by night types at the moment, and im not saying youre one, but a guy has to be careful these days.

all in all though nice renders and the people here seem to like your story telling, so ill watch you carefully. now if the guys im currently donating to could speed up their schedule to a monthly basis i'd be happy
We never had a delay since we joined Patreon. LOL

Reactions: Darting run

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Thank's for the time ,effort and money you put into making this game. I think it could turn out to be a great game. I never played the first one so i'm really not sure what to expect here. I did notice a couple of things and i'm not sure if there are errors or the way they are suppose to be.
1. If you go to sleep before 2400 you can not train by yourself to get the agility point. it says you already trained that day.

2.At 1900 you can either cook the meal and get an affection point but no one will be there to eat. Or you can eat with the two girls and not get the point.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Thank's for the time ,effort and money you put into making this game. I think it could turn out to be a great game. I never played the first one so i'm really not sure what to expect here. I did notice a couple of things and i'm not sure if there are errors or the way they are suppose to be.
1. If you go to sleep before 2400 you can not train by yourself to get the agility point. it says you already trained that day.

2.At 1900 you can either cook the meal and get an affection point but no one will be there to eat. Or you can eat with the two girls and not get the point.
Really thank you for reporting that. We're going to inspect and fix that for the upcoming version. :)

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
There is a giant question mark on the top of the screen-UI.
There is, but since day 2 it's been stuck on 'go to sleep in your room' which does absolutely nothing. So as far as I can figure out in 2 new playthroughs eating, training and fapping is all there is to do right now.
If not, please do explain what needs to happen to get past that sleeping loop.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
There is, but since day 2 it's been stuck on 'go to sleep in your room' which does absolutely nothing. So as far as I can figure out in 2 new playthroughs eating, training and fapping is all there is to do right now.
If not, please do explain what needs to happen to get past that sleeping loop.
Tap the bottom right icon in your room, and tap sleep, a cutscene will be triggered.
The question mark helps you to progress the main plot, don't skip sequences. :)

Reactions: Revan84

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Tap the bottom right icon in your room, and tap sleep, a cutscene will be triggered.
The question mark helps you to progress the main plot, don't skip sequences. :)
I slept in my room using those steps 3 times now and even started a new playthrough thinking I somehow locked my game. First time I get that instruction it triggers a cutscene, but after training with Reiko it eventually gives another hint to sleep in my room and seems to get stuck on that hint. When I sleep, nothing happens, I just wake up at 5 am every time.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I slept in my room using those steps 3 times now and even started a new playthrough thinking I somehow locked my game. First time I get that instruction it triggers a cutscene, but after training with Reiko it eventually gives another hint to sleep in my room and seems to get stuck on that hint. When I sleep, nothing happens, I just wake up at 5 am every time.
You've to train with reiko 3 times

Reactions: Revan84

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
You've to train with reiko 3 times
Trained 5 times so far, I'm lvl 6. Still get the instruction to sleep in my room, and every time I do I just wake up at 5 am the day after sadly :(
(To clarify: I loaded a save that only trained with Reiko once, tried training 2 more times and slept, for good measure tried 2 more but still no progress)

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Trained 5 times so far, I'm lvl 6. Still get the instruction to sleep in my room, and every time I do I just wake up at 5 am the day after sadly :(
(To clarify: I loaded a save that only trained with Reiko once, tried training 2 more times and slept, for good measure tried 2 more but still no progress)
1 - did you have a fresh start?
2 - can you share your savefile?