2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have no issues with broken English. It doesn't matter if it was machine translated or not, the developer is making an effort to reach a wider audience outside their home country in a foreign language. For that alone, I respect the effort.
I have helped several developers with English translations and proof-readings. It is NOT easy. It's worse when some languages have very different syntax, morphology and semantics. Russian is a great example of that.
Now, I've seen "Native English Speakers" in several states who are full of pride and spitfire but their language skills are worse than machine translations. If you can't structure or punctuate your sentence correctly, don't criticize "broken English".

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
v0.4.5 Changelog here:
Public Release coming out on 24th

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v0.3b all platforms + change log Thanks Kravenar Games

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
This game is coming together really nicely, and I can only imagine it will only get better. I can't wait for new updates.

randa

May 7, 2017
i might have found a bug.
After killing king of dead, and leaving the castle, you face the nethia in the dream. unfortunatly, if i fight with it, he and me do not do any damage. so i am stuck there.
any solution for this?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Everything has been fixed, and now in the actual Beta 0.6d it is possible to play also as Female and Futanari :)
Current changelog Here:

jjblack48

May 27, 2017
6.1 seems to be bugged for me. Can't access debug room, and no matter how I restart a new game or redownload the game my name stays "YourName".

JohnKimble

Aug 29, 2016
6.1 seems to be bugged for me. Can't access debug room, and no matter how I restart a new game or redownload the game my name stays "YourName".
Playing as the female char i noticed that rather than it changing my name to YourName, certain dialogues just displayed the male face and YourName instead. Ditto on the debug room though.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Is there an Inn or is it not added yet?

Tried searching and could't find it, tried FISH cheat and its not listed.

Nvm, its in another world dammit.

Edit:
Game is really great so far but several quests and encounters get a little iffy and stop making sense when doing it out of order.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes