2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

haghag

Jul 22, 2017
€250? Really? Wow, I think I got scammed so. That's just an example, Adobe's licenses are two types: Cloud and Local (standalone). Price can change based in what kind of services you get. And we are NOT going to pay anything monthly\yearly. As for RMV, we went for the One-time-buy. But... we are on a pirate forum, so I suppose you've never bought some Adobe licensed, that's why you've said "per year" instead of diversifying the Adobe licenses types.
It's true :eek: Sorry, adobe lied to me when I asked them where I could buy it a year ago. They said the standalone version was no longer available. But even now, I can't buy it in my country. I guess it depends where you live.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Older versions are still avaiable for buy, that's not a where-you-live related thing, the CS versions are standalone, the CC are subscription based. Give a look for that.
What sucked for real is that we bought RMV from RPGMakerWeb instead of Steam.
$79.99 vs $10.00 ........... lol

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
v0.6.1 HD is now PUBLIC and avaiable for download at patreon.com/kravenar from the main page overview ! :D

Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Haven't played this for a long time (maybe 0.2?) so DL'd newest version on my Mac and started. Right off the bat - I can't even choose my character's name? It goes through the selection process, and takes it as YourName? WTF?

Tried 3 times...maybe I'll try it again later...

EDIT - NVM. For new players - be aware that if you play the prologue your name will not be what you selected. That does not show until main game begins...

2nd EDIT - one last issue at the start. This is MV - why in the world would the always dash not be enable-able in the options? That is the ONE command I always use in MV, that isn't available in older versions. I hate having to constantly mash the shift key to move from place to place. I know there is a cheat, but really - it shouldn't be necessary...

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
online = Avaiable for download. The whole gameplay is offline ^^

@Hoboy the scripted sub-engine is in constant upgrading process, I will submit this the dash feature to our coders. Thank you for playing. :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
From my post three messages above: "EDIT - NVM. For new players - be aware that if you play the prologue your name will not be what you selected. That does not show until main game begins..."

why am i still called yourname even though i typed in my name?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
The "yourname" bug was fixed in v0.6.7, by the way maybe you will want to try the latest v0.7?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Damn 0.7 has a lot of amazing changes! I'll have to wait til someone uploads it... I'm already supporting Maverik, DarkCookie and Darksilver. No mo money.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Gee I sure do love seeing "not in this version yet!" when I talk to most npcs. Why not just remove them if they're not ready?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, so before I get too much into the game, I have a few questions regarding the sexual content interview:

Will the futanari scenes include any male-on-futanari? Because I'm fine with screwing dickchicks, but just futa-on-female is boring.

Will the femdom scenes include anything like CBT or pegging? Becuase heeelllll naw. Otherwise, I'm game.

Will the ntr scenes be actual ntr or the netori kind? As in will I have to share the girls with others or do I do the stealing? If there's any kind of the latter, I'm turning it off.

Finally, will the gay scenes be "gay"-gay or like traps? I like traps, but have no interest in regular masculine men getting it on. This, along with the futa option, would require a certain balance in favor of my preferences I will admit.

Hope someone can respond quickly.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Okay, so before I get too much into the game, I have a few questions regarding the sexual content interview:

Will the futanari scenes include any male-on-futanari? Because I'm fine with screwing dickchicks, but just futa-on-female is boring.

Will the femdom scenes include anything like CBT or pegging? Becuase heeelllll naw. Otherwise, I'm game.

Will the ntr scenes be actual ntr or the netori kind? As in will I have to share the girls with others or do I do the stealing? If there's any kind of the latter, I'm turning it off.

Finally, will the gay scenes be "gay"-gay or like traps? I like traps, but have no interest in regular masculine men getting it on. This, along with the futa option, would require a certain balance in favor of my preferences I will admit.

Hope someone can respond quickly.
1 - Yes, there will be scenes male on futanari :)
2 - Pegging? Never.
3 - NTR will be optional (avaiable if you turn it on when the game starts)
4 - Gay scenes will be simply gay. lol

Reactions: nekobasu

RunicRaven

Jul 26, 2017
I have no issues with broken English. It doesn't matter if it was machine translated or not, the developer is making an effort to reach a wider audience outside their home country in a foreign language. For that alone, I respect the effort.
I have helped several developers with English translations and proof-readings. It is NOT easy. It's worse when some languages have very different syntax, morphology and semantics. Russian is a great example of that.
Now, I've seen "Native English Speakers" in several states who are full of pride and spitfire but their language skills are worse than machine translations. If you can't structure or punctuate your sentence correctly, don't criticize "broken English".
I'm a Native English speaker and I often meet foreigners that can speak some english or fluently and tell them "Hey, you speak English better than I do."

Reactions: muttdoggy
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes