2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

SpicyChichen

Nov 19, 2017
Doing the miniquest she will assign to you, until you will get the message "yuna smiles to you!". Once you've reached that, you will have to sleep in your room (the one at the kitchen floor).
Hello Krav, I have tried the steps but I still cannot trigger the scene. Is there any other requirements?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is there a mirror for this? Or is it supposed to be downloaded from mega over the course of several days?

*edit* Maybe I don't understand how mega works, I was able to download the whole thing

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Eh... this game does not appear to be going in a direction that I am interested in (too much futa) and a bit of a grind. That, plus the agony (for me) of RPGM. Shame, in that the developer is super engaging and helpful. The renders and animation are nice though.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
How do we enter the cheats cause every time i do nothing happens
Cheats changes in every build
Eh... this game does not appear to be going in a direction that I am interested in (too much futa) and a bit of a grind. That, plus the agony (for me) of RPGM. Shame, in that the developer is super engaging and helpful. The renders and animation are nice though.
Well, many futa characters are coming (requested by high tiers). We're trying to make everyone happy and keeping up the development of the main plot... If people keeps on leaving we cannot release tons of things as we did when we had 400+ patrons.
Yha im wondering about the same thing ive been looking for a while
It is not accessible from the game, you can be teleported there by cheats.

Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
cheat are not working thats why i have been having a hard time getting to it, maybe update it or write the version it works on?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Well, many futa characters are coming (requested by high tiers). We're trying to make everyone happy and keeping up the development of the main plot... If people keeps on leaving we cannot release tons of things as we did when we had 400+ patrons.
It's seems to be a tradeoff. People with fringe fetishes (like futa, furry and to some exent ntr) tend to be willing to pay bigger donations, because their kinks are rare and cause turn off for majority of players. Regular Joe has more options, so he tends to donate less to larger variety of creators.
Just look at DarkCookie (vanilla) and Fenoxo (fringe) on graphtreon. DC is gaining patrons ca. five times quicker than Fenoxo, with average donation two times smaller.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Nope, they're not public.

It has no use, it is a key item
Thank you for the answer, now I know not spend time looking for them.

The fact that they are changing every build implies that the old ones are safe to release (Why else would they change)
so I hope you understand my confusion.

Reactions: rammyalexa
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes