2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It's seems to be a tradeoff. People with fringe fetishes (like futa, furry and to some exent ntr) tend to be willing to pay bigger donations, because their kinks are rare and cause turn off for majority of players. Regular Joe has more options, so he tends to donate less to larger variety of creators.
Just look at DarkCookie (vanilla) and Fenoxo (fringe) on graphtreon. DC is gaining patrons ca. five times quicker than Fenoxo, with average donation two times smaller.
That's not a tradeoff, but we have to schedule every monthly spending in what should came out from the new releases, when we started we were 10 of us, now we're 5. 5 of us left because what was coming from the Patreon income was not worth to spend time on it (their words) when we came down from 400+ patrons to 300, and I can understand that. An example could be supremevegetassj4 that has left the team and started working alone ( ). Who has chosen to remain in the team is hardly working at the moment, but I cannot afford another artist\dev\writer or whatever, people are extremely expensive. Actually I have not the manpower and the income to commission tons of content that I had when we released all the scenes for Female and futanari gameplay (older fans surely remember that in one release we released ALL scenesets for the new two gameplays injected at the time)...
It is sad to say this, but it is actually how things are.
Surely we will try to close the Chapter 2 and finish all the feature we have to inject, but it will require many time sacrifices from all team members, we know it and we're actually facing it without fear.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Hopefully I'm not interrupting a discussion.
I just found this game and been playing it for an hour. I have two questions. Do you spend all your time in the middle realm doing quests? Where can I buy that map to the garden of spiders?

Feedback.
Walk through
Took a look at the walk through, this is the reason for the first question.
Couldn't find the map answer in the walk through and that's the second question.
The walk through mentioned a master guide that couldn't be located.
The game
Looks good.
Some of the scrolling text needs to be slower.
No problem with different genders. Female most likely will not be played.
Unclear if femdom would apply to futa gender.

Good luck with your game.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Sorry, maybe because my bad english you didn't understood me corectly. I didn' wrote about limited workforce but the reason behind patrons loss. If you wouldn't implemented futanari content your player base would probably grow steadly. But right now you will probably be losing last of patrons whom like hetero/maledom content, so you should probably advertise yourself to people who like what you making. There is less of them but they are usually willing to spend more money. I'm not complaing or criticising just offering piece of advice. You can't make everyone happy it's worst business strategy. Screen writers don't add violence to children's cartoons for a reason.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Hopefully I'm not interrupting a discussion.
I just found this game and been playing it for an hour. I have two questions. Do you spend all your time in the middle realm doing quests? Where can I buy that map to the garden of spiders?

Feedback.
Walk through
Took a look at the walk through, this is the reason for the first question.
Couldn't find the map answer in the walk through and that's the second question.
The walk through mentioned a master guide that couldn't be located.
The game
Looks good.
Some of the scrolling text needs to be slower.
No problem with different genders. Female most likely will not be played.
Unclear if femdom would apply to futa gender.

Good luck with your game.
About the middleworld: It is not the only realm to visit, there are 4 realms:
  • Livings
  • Middleworld
  • Deads
  • Gods
The map was removed, and it is not present anymore. The dialogue has been fixed in upcoming version :)

Sorry, maybe because my bad english you didn't understood me corectly. I didn' wrote about limited workforce but the reason behind patrons loss. If you wouldn't implemented futanari content your player base would probably grow steadly. But right now you will probably be losing last of patrons whom like hetero/maledom content, so you should probably advertise yourself to people who like what you making. There is less of them but they are usually willing to spend more money. I'm not complaing or criticising just offering piece of advice. You can't make everyone happy it's worst business strategy. Screen writers don't add violence to children's cartoons for a reason.
Oh... yeah I misunderstood... thank you for your advice :)

darkzek243

May 21, 2017
i stuck at battle for kingdom quest i found 2 pillar at midleworld 1 in deathworld but i couldn't find last one anyone know where is it ?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It's a very entertaining game, I go on level 15
which cheats work in 8.2?
Just for this time:

Cheat - Effect

• CHECKIT - Access to debug room
  • RAMM - Fast Travel
  • STORE - Restore everything to all party
  • AGEN47 - Become powerful like a god
Secret Scenes Cheats (Use them in the temple)

• REARAS - MC + Rasiya + Rea Threesome
  • DTOUCH - MC + Rasiya + Reiko Threesome
  • NAREH - Narethas BJ Scene

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Just for this time:

Cheat - Effect

• CHECKIT - Access to debug room
  • RAMM - Fast Travel
  • STORE - Restore everything to all party
  • AGEN47 - Become powerful like a god
Secret Scenes Cheats (Use them in the temple)

• REARAS - MC + Rasiya + Rea Threesome
  • DTOUCH - MC + Rasiya + Reiko Threesome
  • NAREH - Narethas BJ Scene
I'm stuck on Ravens path i click everywhere to open the door but all i get is I think I missed something which is cryptic and useless.

Reactions: rreedd b

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I'm stuck on Ravens path i click everywhere to open the door but all i get is I think I missed something which is cryptic and useless.
You should get the ring from the bottom right chest, and talk to two old people there till they will have anything left to tell you.
So was exploring around and in the Quests log it tells you to talk to girlfriend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a sidequest that you will need a high level to do, the sparrow in is at the bottom right of the middleworld's main area.

Reactions: Deathdawg

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
You should get the ring from the bottom right chest, and talk to two old people there till they will have anything left to tell you.

That is a sidequest that you will need a high level to do, the sparrow in is at the bottom right of the middleworld's main area.
I did both of those things. Man and Woman say nothing. Maybe it's an order bug?

I did cheat but only gave items and stats never anything that could affect the storyline. Quest is broken for me.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes