2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

LordLucifer

Sep 3, 2017
I'm stuck at the quest " investigate Raven's DownPath. When i click the door it says i have missed something. I talked to the old lady and old man and they talked about using fire magic... i tried using the mysterious ring that has the same name as the spell. Not sure what to do from here. Help please?

Reactions: jopear95

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I'm stuck at the quest " investigate Raven's DownPath. When i click the door it says i have missed something. I talked to the old lady and old man and they talked about using fire magic... i tried using the mysterious ring that has the same name as the spell. Not sure what to do from here. Help please?
Go back to versyl?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Does anyone has any save files that want to share? the game bugged out for me at the hospital alter dimension when I defeat versyl (ancient gate). It states does not found image.

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone has any save files that want to share? the game bugged out for me at the hospital alter dimension when I defeat versyl (ancient gate). It states does not found image.
Please, can you share the bugged-save file?

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Downloaded from Workfile and gofile neither are unpacking right.

unexpected end of data error with 7zip, this file is broken error with bandicamp.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes