2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
heya can anyone help me? im stuck trying to find the 4th pillar searched everywhere but with no luck got 2 in middle world and 1 in death world and the 3 artifacts turned them to versyl....
quest log:
the battle for the kingdom
find ted o' brian: already did but wont complete
save the world

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends there is a bug when you go to break versyl's curse and he get's his body back. He joins your group but the conversation keeps looping over and over again. Was stuck so i had to close it down. Could not save or anything so i had to come here and post hopefully no one else will lose there progress. Was great up until that point though. Has no one else ran across this yet. Using latest Windows version ?

Reactions: mms1987

mms1987

Oct 5, 2017
Friends there is a bug when you go to break versyl's curse and he get's his body back. He joins your group but the conversation keeps looping over and over again. Was stuck so i had to close it down. Could not save or anything so i had to come here and post hopefully no one else will lose there progress. Was great up until that point though. Has no one else ran across this yet. Using latest Windows version ?
There is no flaw crossed this

mms1987

Oct 5, 2017
heya can anyone help me? im stuck trying to find the 4th pillar searched everywhere but with no luck got 2 in middle world and 1 in death world and the 3 artifacts turned them to versyl....
quest log:
the battle for the kingdom
find ted o' brian: already did but wont complete
save the world
Do you have 3 now

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes