2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

mms1987

Oct 5, 2017
yes 3 holy souls so far
You need to be for Level 40
You need to kill 3 bosses
Then return home and speak to your mother after liberation
Complete all your tasks and then go to the next door to your house and read the book in the house

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
You need to be for Level 40
You need to kill 3 bosses
Then return home and speak to your mother after liberation
Complete all your tasks and then go to the next door to your house and read the book in the house
did all that except read the book but done it... telling me i can summon whatnot but still @ 3 pillars lol

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
At the same house go to the adjoining room and call
yeah that done it for me thanks buddy.. one thing tho is there anything else to do for versyl in order to lift his curse?
gave him the artifacts and he switched back to michael but saying "............................................................" cant go through the gate till i lift his curse which i did i think

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
What do you mean for "isn't responding"?
I will add - I am trying to get the Mac version to work - for some reason it is packed in an iso image mounted file, and resists opening. I've downloaded the whole thing twice, but it either a) won't open at all (unarchiver), b) opens but fails to see map26.json on launch (after mounting the image and moving the .app onto my hard drive) or c) launches but fails on the options screen (running from the mounted image, it can't find the save location after selecting options). Would it be possible to just load the Mac version as a normal zip like the other versions within the folder? Ben playing this for awhile, and would like to continue...thanks...

CJDIAZX2

Oct 10, 2017
when I release versyl and transform into michael they stay talking and repeat the conversation, I can not continue

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Tic.. Tac.. And when we say lower tiers, that means EVERYONE.
Even people who will symbolic pledge 0.10cent will access this release, we dreamed to go on Android, we're finally on Android.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jande21
May 15, 2017
Does anyone experience lag? will it doesn't lag all the time but sometimes and I did not have this issue on the older versions. do you know what is causing this?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I hit a bug in the tlov_082_win version and I'm checking to see if it was fixed. The bug that I encountered was with the king I sent him away to play around with the queen later I got a quest where I needed him to advance to the next area but when I brought his ass back he no longer talks at all so I can no longer move forwards and basically stopped playing to see if it would get fixed if others hit it and hopefully just using the new one if it's been fixed will make the king talk again.

Ark Darkfur

Oct 20, 2017
I am having trouble raising my level to fight the 3 bosses, can someone tell me the best place to farm for exp.

May 15, 2017
That explains a lot. My laptop is not high end but with the right config, I can run games that would lag on my 1.7ghz core i3 processor without any lag.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
That explains a lot. My laptop is not high end but with the right config, I can run games that would lag on my 1.7ghz core i3 processor without any lag.
v1.0c was really heavy.
We successfully made the porting on Android, and to make it work smoothly on all devices we had to completely change the sub-engine in v1.0.1e, now the game runs better also on oldest computers.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes