2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I am having trouble raising my level to fight the 3 bosses, can someone tell me the best place to farm for exp.
I have the same. My characters are around level 19, except newcomers and that high level dude that joined. The best option so far seems to be the catacombs in the death world castle. Just remember at least one feather.

Dec 28, 2017
I'm stuck at "Into The Darkness". It's an error

EDIT :
Loading Error

Failed to load: img/battlehud_Face_18.PNG

I already went through. But I'm really stuck because of that error. I need help in how to solve it. Still Chapter 1

Please tell me.

Last edited:

Dec 28, 2017
I guess I have to the client version instead of playing it on the website to see the difference.

RIP 50K and 10K dark souls(?)

EDIT 1 : I'll be posting the
Does someone know how to escape from that annoying bug/loading error?

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I guess I have to the client version instead of playing it on the website to see the difference.

RIP 50K and 10K dark souls(?)

EDIT 1 : I'll be posting the
Does someone know how to escape from that annoying bug/loading error?
The loading error could be because you have Amber in your party. It has been fixed on last v1.0.1f

Dec 28, 2017
The loading error could be because you have Amber in your party. It has been fixed on last v1.0.1f

Oh. I guess I have to restart again. (I haven't put Amber in a fighting line-up...maybe I won't get her in a party and line-up)

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I stuck when the versyl change in Michael. He say i am free all the time whithout continue the game

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
Hello, I have read the walkthrough but I am still a bit stuck. I have talked to the succubus and the quest told me to talk to the king. But the king just asked me to move on. I also went into the rats' lair but I could not enter because I got blocked by the fire pile and said I should continue with the plot of the story. Did I enter the wrong lair, and how can I solve this problem? I am using the v1.0.1.

P.S. I have also typed in cheats but nothing happened.

Dec 28, 2017
How do I progress the "Battle For The Kingdom"? I haven't found any pillars. I'm stuck and lost.

I need help.

EDIT : Found one from the guy at the Dungeon(Middleworld)

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I stuck when the versyl change in Michael. He say i am free all the time whithout continue the game
Fixed in the last build.
Hello, I have read the walkthrough but I am still a bit stuck. I have talked to the succubus and the quest told me to talk to the king. But the king just asked me to move on. I also went into the rats' lair but I could not enter because I got blocked by the fire pile and said I should continue with the plot of the story. Did I enter the wrong lair, and how can I solve this problem? I am using the v1.0.1.

P.S. I have also typed in cheats but nothing happened.
If following the questlog you get stuck, it's surely fixed on v1.0.1f
How do I progress the "Battle For The Kingdom"? I haven't found any pillars. I'm stuck and lost.
I need help.

EDIT : Found one from the guy at the Dungeon(Middleworld)
2 in middleworld
1 in world of living
1 in world of death.

Reactions: 167

Dec 28, 2017
Fixed in the last build.

If following the questlog you get stuck, it's surely fixed on v1.0.1f

2 in middleworld
1 in world of living
1 in world of death.
'

Is there an ancient artifact found in Catacombs(World of Death)[Okay, none]

EDIT: I've liberated "Versyl". He became "Michael". What's the next step for "Battle for Kingdom"?

EDIT 2: I need to know things pls.
1) May I also know where to find the "Bottle of Shunello"
2) How to finish the "Broken Story" Side Quest(I've already talked to "Tom", Rescued Mirriam, and Visited Her House then bang After That)

For the suggestions:

1. Please fix Emma's affection. Remove the 0 after f****.

2.Do something about Mirriam's affection. It's still stuck at 1 after trying 10 times in f****** her.

3 Fix the misspelled word "incresed". It's supposed to be increased.

4. The wording of "Be careful for the baby" sounds a bit off for(I write stories). I think you make it " Be careful of the baby" instead.

5. I think you should add more for the queen consorts(not the candidate lists) but the number because there are some stories that have 1st Queen consort, 2nd queen consort, and more numbers for that.(Also I don't want to suffer from terrible grinds..that's why I want to do more super hard side quests from the 'chosen queen'/s

6. For Tifa, the option "Make her a compliment" option I believe is supposed to be "Compliment her" [This also applies to 'targets'] (don't want to use mind control option on her to do the mind controlled option. I am more of vanilla than that.)

7. "He is to much powerful" dialogue from Rupert during the second fight against Ratinbonde/Ted, I believe is "He is too much powerful!" is the correct one instead of that.

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
'

Is there an ancient artifact found in Catacombs(World of Death)[Okay, none]

EDIT: I've liberated "Versyl". He became "Michael". What's the next step for "Battle for Kingdom"?

EDIT 2: I need to know things pls.
1) May I also know where to find the "Bottle of Shunello"
2) How to finish the "Broken Story" Side Quest(I've already talked to "Tom", Rescued Mirriam, and Visited Her House then bang After That)

For the suggestions:

1. Please fix Emma's affection. Remove the 0 after f****.

2.Do something about Mirriam's affection. It's still stuck at 1 after trying 10 times in f****** her.

3 Fix the misspelled word "incresed". It's supposed to be increased.

4. The wording of "Be careful for the baby" sounds a bit off for(I write stories). I think you make it " Be careful of the baby" instead.

5. I think you should add more for the queen consorts(not the candidate lists) but the number because there are some stories that have 1st Queen consort, 2nd queen consort, and more numbers for that.(Also I don't want to suffer from terrible grinds..that's why I want to do more super hard side quests from the 'chosen queen'/s

6. For Tifa, the option "Make her a compliment" option I believe is supposed to be "Compliment her" [This also applies to 'targets'] (don't want to use mind control option on her to do the mind controlled option. I am more of vanilla than that.)

7. "He is to much powerful" dialogue from Rupert during the second fight against Ratinbonde/Ted, I believe is "He is too much powerful!" is the correct one instead of that.
Bottle of Shunello > WoL Market
Broken Story > Will have the complete end during the Chapter 2 (to be developed)
Emma's affection is fixed in the last build :)

Thanks for all your reports!

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
Ah, you are right. The latest build has solved this problem. Thank you so much. However, if there are future builds, is it alright to extract my previous save files into the latest build? Otherwise, I would have to start all over again.

Dec 28, 2017
Bottle of Shunello > WoL Market
Broken Story > Will have the complete end during the Chapter 2 (to be developed)
Emma's affection is fixed in the last build :)

Thanks for all your reports!
YW.

Eh, it's fixed in the last build? I'll check that. Still zero after that.

I don't know where to find the WoL Market. Sadly, I don't even know what version is that from the site I played, wetpussygames.com. That's where I played that game. The title screen on that site's added game, says 1.0.1 (I don't know if there's a letter or not there but I'm no programmer or so..). May I get the download link of the latest version then? I would like to play it(and see if there's difference from the site I played and that in order to see the difference.

For the answers you made(2 in middleworld
1 in world of living, 1 in world of death), please make it specific or at least specific where at( like the position in what). I'm referring to the pillars. I already got 3 holy souls 2 from middleworld and 1 from world of death.

Why is it I cannot trigger the 'Escathos ' in battle when the TP bar is at 100?

I've restarted anyway in other slots, this is what I did so far(still on that mentioned site):

1) I did not touched Grace's affection points(so no bang on her or any sex scenes yet)

2) I collected the 2 holy souls from middleworld(the one at the spider's nest, and the south one) and the one from world of death( right corner)

EDIT 1: Does the 1.0c version have the teddy bear thing on the house basement for entering the cheat codes? This is . The "...." came after the MC(the "You" character) obtained the power and joined the party.

Maybe, I'm playing outdated version on that site because if what you say is true, then I got wrong the wrong one. I'll look for the 1.0c version. I just need an updated link.

Last edited:

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
YW.

Eh, it's fixed in the last build? I'll check that. Still zero after that.

I don't know where to find the WoL Market. Sadly, I don't even know what version is that from the site I played, wetpussygames.com. That's where I played that game. The title screen on that site's added game, says 1.0.1 (I don't know if there's a letter or not there but I'm no programmer or so..). May I get the download link of the latest version then? I would like to play it(and see if there's difference from the site I played and that in order to see the difference.

For the answers you made(2 in middleworld
1 in world of living, 1 in world of death), please make it specific or at least specific where at( like the position in what). I'm referring to the pillars. I already got 3 holy souls 2 from middleworld and 1 from world of death.

Why is it I cannot trigger the 'Escathos ' in battle when the TP bar is at 100?

I've restarted anyway in other slots, this is what I did so far(still on that mentioned site):

1) I did not touched Grace's affection points(so no bang on her or any sex scenes yet)

2) I collected the 2 holy souls from middleworld(the one at the spider's nest, and the south one) and the one from world of death( right corner)

EDIT 1: Does the 1.0c version have the teddy bear thing on the house basement for entering the cheat codes? This is . The "...." came after the MC(the "You" character) obtained the power and joined the party.

Maybe, I'm playing outdated version on that site because if what you say is true, then I got wrong the wrong one. I'll look for the 1.0c version. I just need an updated link.
I think the wetpussygames one is bugged. Couldn't find Ratinbode at Raven's downpath at all. Thus, I had to play the version uploaded here. For the last holy soul, you have to use the ritual dagger to summon a superior entity (boss) which can be done in the chapel beside your house. For the pillars, you interact with the pillars near the gate which blocks you from entering without activating them in the WoG.

As for download for the latest version, I think they are only limiting it to patreon members for now. When future versions are released, I think we will then have access to v1.0.1f.

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I am having trouble raising my level to fight the 3 bosses, can someone tell me the best place to farm for exp.
I found the best XP was in the catacombs. But I also killed all 4 bosses with 3 members @ lvl20 and Ratinbode @ lvl42.

Which brings me to my question...
I'm stuck. I have 4 Holy Souls and the questlog still tells me I need to get them. I've released Versyl/Michael and become the Balancer dude - I forget the exact name. Where do I go next?

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I've found the best boss killing combo is Main Char, Rasiya, Ratinbode, Tifa.
Use the best weps and armours on your main and just keep attacking. Cast "Saint" with Rasiya, Cast "Sweep Kick" with Tifa, and alternate spells with Ratinbode.
I usually cast "Slow Move" and "Curse Armour" followed by "Saint" until the TP opens up "Enhance Spell", then hit em with "Saint" again.
Tifa's paralysing sweep kick usually keeps the party pretty safe, but every now and then use Rasiya for heals.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
where can i find these stupid pillars and how do i get their soul ?? I'm running around like a dork, but I just do not think so. where are the two in middlworld??
Can one of you tell me exactly where to find it ??
Or does someone have pictures of it? You will not find anything on the internet

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes