2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lelos05

Jan 1, 2018
I went to the bank and deposited $10 and then withdrew $1000 and suddenly the Narethas scene poped up. is it a bug or something hidden?

Apart teaching, is anything else done in school? Anything else to earn?

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
Using v1.0c, I have repeated everything from killing the four spirits and obtaining their holy souls, placing them in the pillars, gaining ultimate skill, 120 holy purity etc. but there still is no Nethia in sight beyond the gate. The only thing is that the Ancient Artifacts should no longer be in the inventory because I used them to free Michael from his curse. Otherwise, I have no other idea why Nethia isn't in the unknown dimension place. Is lvl 60 for all party members a requirement? My characters in use are, but the ones in reserve aren't all lvl 60 or above. Anyways, I posted a pic of the room. No one is at sight.

P.S.: Amber is implemented beyond this version, so she shouldn't be in the versions we are playing right now.

McDouggal

Dec 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure that the expensive fertility pill doesn't work, and actually makes it so that your character can never get that character pregnant on that playthrough.

Which is ironic.

Dec 28, 2017
Using v1.0c, I have repeated everything from killing the four spirits and obtaining their holy souls, placing them in the pillars, gaining ultimate skill, 120 holy purity etc. but there still is no Nethia in sight beyond the gate. The only thing is that the Ancient Artifacts should no longer be in the inventory because I used them to free Michael from his curse. Otherwise, I have no other idea why Nethia isn't in the unknown dimension place. Is lvl 60 for all party members a requirement? My characters in use are, but the ones in reserve aren't all lvl 60 or above. Anyways, I posted a pic of the room. No one is at sight.

P.S.: Amber is implemented beyond this version, so she shouldn't be in the versions we are playing right now.
It works for me. For male MC.

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
It works for me. For male MC.
Wow, really? I changed to male MC but still nothing happened. Do all party members have to be over 60 as a requirement for the Nethia to show up?

P.S.: Male MC has way more skills than the female one lol. Wonder why.

Dec 28, 2017
let's see..I talked to Neo about things..

Did you went through the Ancient Cave then?

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
let's see..I talked to Neo about things..

Did you went through the Ancient Cave then?
Yea I did. I met the god of Light there. However, I do note that the quest still did not state that it is completed. You managed to talk to Neo? All I could do is press leave after she asked if I needed something.

Dec 28, 2017
Yea I did. I met the god of Light there. However, I do note that the quest still did not state that it is completed. You managed to talk to Neo? All I could do is press leave after she asked if I needed something.
Can you show me the quest log?

By talking, I mean nothing else when I get Ted as a party member the first place. I'm still grinding level up to level 60.

I still have 30 levels to go(Ted not included).

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
Can you show me the quest log?

By talking, I mean nothing else when I get Ted as a party member the first place. I'm still grinding level up to level 60.

I still have 30 levels to go(Ted not included).
Yeah, sure. Here are my active quests. Take note I do have Ted already and that I met the god of light so idk why that quest is still active. Thanks for the help.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Quick question, how do I wait to pass time? Particularly, I want to pass time until night or dawn. By meditate or take a nap, I can only stop at morning, afternoon and evening. So is there any other way? Thanks guy.

Dec 28, 2017
Quick question, how do I wait to pass time? Particularly, I want to pass time until night or dawn. By meditate or take a nap, I can only stop at morning, afternoon and evening. So is there any other way? Thanks guys.
*fixed the broken grammar for you*

You pass time by standing there or roaming around or go afk. That's what I do.

Does anyone know why the king will not talk to me? he keeps saying to move on
Care to show me the quest log? You should check it. I already am done with that part if I'm not mistaken.

To anyone who is about to fight the Nethia at the Rathna Gate, what will happen next will be 2 boss fights in the World of Judgement(It required 110 Soul Purity to move on). You need the Inner Recall and the temporary potion buffs(you can prepare it by using the item on the menu) against the Versyl's Soul to win against him(Purification in Souls Agency which is on the left side). Just keep attacking him in that transformation after you used the Symbiote Card(it's there in the items. You'll hit hard.)

After that fight, you're gonna fight next the Portal Guardian if you're gonna proceed. So make sure you restored HP and MP on that green crystal. Go to the portal by heading north and click it. You'll gonna fight against the Portal Guardian. What you need to do is keep summoning Bahamut and let him attack. Make sure you always summon him because the Portal Guardian's skills are like "WTF was that?" due to the skills he had.

I already defeated them both btw at level 38 which now became level 39.

Versyl

Jan 4, 2018
It is an early main quest, it's called 'talk to the king' and says "maybe the king knows something more about the strange guy"

Dec 28, 2017
It is an early main quest, it's called 'talk to the king' and says "maybe the king knows something more about the strange guy"
Have you talked to Versyl yet? You should go to the Raven's Path.

Versyl

Jan 4, 2018
Have you talked to Versyl yet? You should go to the Raven's Path.
she tells to move on as well and I cant do anything on raven's path, when I interact with the gate it says "I'm missing something" and the path is blocked by snow

Dec 28, 2017
she tells to move on as well and I cant do anything on raven's path, when I interact with the gate it says "I'm missing something" and the path is blocked by snow
Talk to the two elderly NPCs on Raven's Path. Get the ring from the box which is located southeast.

Btw, Versyl is a he. Sorry for spoiling you.

Versyl

Jan 4, 2018
Talk to the two elderly NPCs on Raven's Path. Get the ring from the box which is located southeast.

Btw, Versyl is a he. Sorry for spoiling you.
I have the ring and have talked to both of them, the man says nothing the lady says it use to be hot, its ok spoilers don't worry me

What do you do with the ring?

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
I have the ring and have talked to both of them, the man says nothing the lady says it use to be hot, its ok spoilers don't worry me

What do you do with the ring?
Which version are you playing? If you are not a Patreon member, I recommend to play the version uploaded here which is 1.0c because it has less bugs. I have played the 1.0.1 version uploaded on certain websites and the main storyline got bugged so I am playing this version instead.

However, I wish you good luck with no bugs in this version because I am stuck on a part of the main quest which could be a bug as well.

Versyl

Jan 4, 2018
Which version are you playing? If you are not a Patreon member, I recommend to play the version uploaded here which is 1.0c because it has less bugs. I have played the 1.0.1 version uploaded on certain websites and the main storyline got bugged so I am playing this version instead.

However, I wish you good luck with no bugs in this version because I am stuck on a part of the main quest which could be a bug as well.
I have been playing v1.0.1

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes