2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Verskillz

Dec 29, 2017
I have been playing v1.0.1
Yeah, I think it is best to play the 1.0c version. It is a bit downgraded from the 1.0.1, but at least you can further into the main storyline. The 1.0c can be downloaded at the very first post here.

matt71

Jan 8, 2018
the S animations are frozen for me do you have an idea why? i play the 1.0c version

Dovaah

Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone !

I have 4 characters (level 100 or upper) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried many things, but I can't accomplish the quest "Go through the gate".

I restarted (with a new save) my game 3 times and test everything said previously in other page.
I defeated the 4 bosses and activate the 4 pillars (but the quest "The battle For the Kingdom!" isn't accomplish :eek:)
I take the ultimate spell from Michael (Versyl)

And the room is empty :/

The quest "Find Ted o' Brian!"
In Ancient city, I search in the cave and found the god boss, but the quest aren't accomplish.
She ask me to "Go to the Ancient Cave"

Thanks for help and sorry for my english :)

matt71

Jan 8, 2018
where you appear at the beginning you continue the quest until you went in the middleworld go back there after that with rasiya, it should be next to the invocation autel to the left

Reactions: jericho52

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Three questions and one sugestion to make myself a bit useful to the developer (I like this game):
- Where to find other brothel workers than Lydka?
- Is there any non-cheat way to get scenes with Reyko?
- Is there any (cheat or otherwise) way to get scenes with the brothel sisters? (Notice I'm not asking "gimme teh cheat", only inquiring about its existence)

and
- I strongly sugest adding a "skip scene" option to the sex scenes. It takes real life time to watch and watch the same scene for the 1000th time when you're grinding afection/lust in a newgame+, and in my humble opinion, sex scenes shouldn't be the "oh, not again!" part of a SEX game ;-)

Dec 28, 2017
Three questions and one sugestion to make myself a bit useful to the developer (I like this game):
- Where to find other brothel workers than Lydka?
- Is there any non-cheat way to get scenes with Reyko?
- Is there any (cheat or otherwise) way to get scenes with the brothel sisters? (Notice I'm not asking "gimme teh cheat", only inquiring about its existence)

and
- I strongly suggest adding a "skip scene" option to the sex scenes. It takes real life time to watch and watch the same scene for the 1000th time when you're grinding affection/lust in a newgame+, and in my humble opinion, sex scenes shouldn't be the "oh, not again!" part of a SEX game ;-)

I felt the same.

If you have a discord account, go to this link below :

This link lead to the dev's discord server where you can get your attention a bit faster because the developer is there.For myself, I've learned new content when I entered the server. You should do the same thing

U

User_18742

'

Is there an ancient artifact found in Catacombs(World of Death)[Okay, none]

EDIT: I've liberated "Versyl". He became "Michael". What's the next step for "Battle for Kingdom"?

EDIT 2: I need to know things pls.
1) May I also know where to find the "Bottle of Shunello"
2) How to finish the "Broken Story" Side Quest(I've already talked to "Tom", Rescued Mirriam, and Visited Her House then bang After That)

For the suggestions:

1. Please fix Emma's affection. Remove the 0 after f****.

2.Do something about Mirriam's affection. It's still stuck at 1 after trying 10 times in f****** her.

3 Fix the misspelled word "incresed". It's supposed to be increased.

4. The wording of "Be careful for the baby" sounds a bit off for(I write stories). I think you make it " Be careful of the baby" instead.

5. I think you should add more for the queen consorts(not the candidate lists) but the number because there are some stories that have 1st Queen consort, 2nd queen consort, and more numbers for that.(Also I don't want to suffer from terrible grinds..that's why I want to do more super hard side quests from the 'chosen queen'/s

6. For Tifa, the option "Make her a compliment" option I believe is supposed to be "Compliment her" [This also applies to 'targets'] (don't want to use mind control option on her to do the mind controlled option. I am more of vanilla than that.)

7. "He is to much powerful" dialogue from Rupert during the second fight against Ratinbonde/Ted, I believe is "He is too much powerful!" is the correct one instead of that.

Hi!

Did you figure out what to do after restoring Michael? I've learnt the balance skill from him and gone through the gate in the God's realm only to find the room empty.

Can anyone suggest what to do at this point?

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes