2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Forget about weapons, about armors, about accesories: well, you do need them for very early game, but once you reach World of Death you have efectively beat the game. As soon as you're able to buy at the WoD stores, SELL EVERYTHING FOR SOULS and buy... books.

No, really. They are +5 Attack / Defense / whatever , at 50 souls each. Buying 180 of them (enough to permanently pump the MC attack by 900) costs 9000 souls - less than any 10000-souls sword that gives only 110 Attack. Pumping to 999 his attack, defence AND magic defence (so he deals thousands of points and always gets zero) costs less than a single 30000 sword. And as soon as you're halfway into that pumping, you can pwn the catacombs like a natural disaster to get in a few minutes of IRL gameplay enough souls to pump EVERY stat of EVERY party member to 999. From there, all those "I can't beat this foe" battles are a matter of selecting "fight" and leaving the finger pressed over "enter".

I call this exploit "the book is more powerful than the sword".

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Hi!

Did you figure out what to do after restoring Michael? I've learnt the balance skill from him and gone through the gate in the God's realm only to find the room empty.

Can anyone suggest what to do at this point?
1 - what version are you running?
2 - what final power have you acquired?

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Skill. Ultimate skill.

Edit: Obviously meaning that you need to have adquired the MC's ultimate skill, but the joke was too good to let it pass ;-)

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
So i fiound a bug that by getting the three ancient artifacts and combining them to cure Michael and after curing him the text starts to repeat anyone getting this bug?

Reactions: yoloswagg18

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
why no one want to help here am asking any kind soul if anyone can post android version my broken and i cant play plz anyone???

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
hi need help with quest "Find the Others" ; i've found the other members of the party in the War Room but i can't seem to find Michael anywhere. I'm stuck and don't know where else to look

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes