2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

matt71

Jan 8, 2018
I play the win version of the game and it has a problem when i dezip it i don't know if it is because of that but sex scènes are frozen for me...

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah so i tried to help Michael and after curing him the text in the text box kept repeating i had to close the game down in order to stop so yeah the find the others quest is broke.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
When I saw this game, I thought it was like a roundscape (which i love), then i saw ntr option... so i gonna avoid this game. I think you should add ntr in tags, I just lost time downloading this game

Reactions: Darkaura

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
When I saw this game, I thought it was like a roundscape (which i love), then i saw ntr option... so i gonna avoid this game. I think you should add ntr in tags, I just lost time downloading this game
Option = Not necessary feature that is turnable off.

Reactions: 49khna

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Option = Not necessary feature that is turnable off.
i know, ntr just make me sick and i avoid all games with ntr
and turn something off = - content, people who like ntr also enjoy vanila game, but people who like vanila game can't enjoy ntr, i hope you understand what i trying to say

Reactions: Darkaura

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
i know, ntr just make me sick and i avoid all games with ntr
and turn something off = - content, people who like ntr also enjoy vanila game, but people who like vanila game can't enjoy ntr, i hope you understand what i trying to say
Well, there's not yet ntr content in the game for that option :)

caperuzo

May 9, 2017
I just downloaded the game. When I start a new game, at the time of choosing a name, the letters do not appear and it remains blocked. Any solution?

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes